Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jump with your Froggy into the Galaxy and beyond by bouncing from one platform to another!
Use hot-air balloons and rockets to reach higher and bring down enemy frogs with the help of the bucket helmet!
EASY TO PLAY
• Just tilt to move left or right and tap the screen to launch your space-rocket
• Use the bouncy platforms to launch Froggy into the sky
• Tilt your device to collect coins and gems. Pick up power-ups to reach higher and higher!
You can also buy cool power-ups and clothes for your little Froggy.
• 13 themes, including: Western, Soccer, Underwater, Infernal, Jungle, Rockstar, Halloween, Candyland and Heaven, just to name a few
• Bouncy, moving, disappearing and spiky platforms and more surprises
• Space rockets, shields, head-bucket, air-balloons and bio gas-fire to help you fly higher
• Safety laser, magnets and many more items to use to save your frog from falling
• Collect achievements and compare your scores with friends in Game Center
• In-game shop to pimp your frog - choose from various clothes
• Find free coins and gems in game or buy online
• New Word Game every day - collect the letters to get gems easily!
• Collect gold bars to improve your gem rate
• Win something unique in Mystery boxes!
• and tons of surprises
What's New in Version 1.25
You asked for it we made it:
• Increased chance to find Gems
• Word Game and Mystery Box works offline
• Word Game awards more gems for longer words
• Less frequent "Rate Me Now" pop-up
• Some new platform patterns
• Headstarts items cost Coins, not Gems
• New Tilt Sensitivity option
• Smaller App size
• Performance improvements
• More readable shop font
• Soccer scoreboard removed
• iOS 4.0+ compatibility
• Tapjoy, Mopub, Admob, Playhaven support dropped
Can't get achievements?
So when I know I am passing one of the achievements that I still have to get, it shows up as "null, completed" why is that? I have gained achievements on that same theme, that are passed that one. This happens on multiple themes. I have 80/85 achievements btw. I am also not a big fan of the fact that you have to use the launch pad platforms, 5-6 times in a row, when sometimes you are forced to use a rocket, because you jump too high off of the previous launch pad platform. This is a pretty good game otherwise.
Actually taking my time to rate this
Froggy Jump is an entertaining game. It has challenges that are fun to achieve and the method of currency keeps you wanting to progress more in the game. My one warning: remember it's just a game. It's very easy to spend money on this app but when you do it's not that rewarding. Its a good way to waste time, just don't waste your money too.
Amazing Game, Used it for years, but...
I got this game with my first iPod touch, and I have gotten a new iPod and wanted to transfer the data from my old one to my new one. But, it seems that I can't do this. I bought most of the clothes already and if I don't get the data transferred soon, I may lose it all because I am giving the old one to my dad. Please help.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 1.25
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Invictus Games Ltd.
- © 2010-2015 Invictus-Games Ltd. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 45 Gems$0.99
- 255 Gems$3.99
- 105 Gems$1.99