Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jump with your Froggy into the Galaxy and beyond by bouncing from one platform to another!
Use hot-air balloons and rockets to reach higher and bring down enemy frogs with the help of the bucket helmet!
EASY TO PLAY
• Just tilt to move left or right and tap the screen to launch your space-rocket
• Use the bouncy platforms to launch Froggy into the sky
• Tilt your device to collect coins and gems. Pick up power-ups to reach higher and higher!
You can also buy cool power-ups and clothes for your little Froggy.
• 13 themes, including: Western, Soccer, Underwater, Infernal, Jungle, Rockstar, Halloween, Candyland and Heaven, just to name a few
• Bouncy, moving, disappearing and spiky platforms and more surprises
• Space rockets, shields, head-bucket, air-balloons and bio gas-fire to help you fly higher
• Safety laser, magnets and many more items to use to save your frog from falling
• Collect achievements and compare your scores with friends in Game Center
• In-game shop to pimp your frog - choose from various clothes
• Find free coins and gems in game or buy online
• New Word Game every day - collect the letters to get gems easily!
• Collect gold bars to improve your gem rate
• Win something unique in Mystery boxes!
• and tons of surprises
What's New in Version 1.25
You asked for it we made it:
• Increased chance to find Gems
• Word Game and Mystery Box works offline
• Word Game awards more gems for longer words
• Less frequent "Rate Me Now" pop-up
• Some new platform patterns
• Headstarts items cost Coins, not Gems
• New Tilt Sensitivity option
• Smaller App size
• Performance improvements
• More readable shop font
• Soccer scoreboard removed
• iOS 4.0+ compatibility
• Tapjoy, Mopub, Admob, Playhaven support dropped
Can't get achievements?
So when I know I am passing one of the achievements that I still have to get, it shows up as "null, completed" why is that? I have gained achievements on that same theme, that are passed that one. This happens on multiple themes. I have 80/85 achievements btw. I am also not a big fan of the fact that you have to use the launch pad platforms, 5-6 times in a row, when sometimes you are forced to use a rocket, because you jump too high off of the previous launch pad platform. This is a pretty good game otherwise.
The game is great but there are a couple of glitches like previous reviewers mentioned. There is a glitch with the platforms and the "null" challenges. Also i wish the actual coin magnets pulled the coins a little faster. If you use a rocket or jump off of mushrooms you are sure to miss a lot of them even though you are equipped with three different magnets. Other than that i have no issues! The game is super addicting!
I haven't played this game since I was like six and back then I was really good at it and now I'm beast people should play this game cuz it takez out te anger in you and it is fun
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 1.25
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Invictus Games Ltd.
- © 2010-2015 Invictus-Games Ltd. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 45 Gems$0.99
- 255 Gems$3.99
- 105 Gems$1.99