The #1 Sketch App on the AppStore.
Over 9 million downloads.
Former No.1 App in the USA, France, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Malaysia, Equador, Belgium, Portugal, Israel, Taiwan, Germany, Argentina, Ireland and many more.
Sketch Me! is a simple, fun app that lets you convert your photos into sketches by applying up to six different image effects.
What people are saying:
"A wonderful app that converts pictures into sketches. We love it when we come across a novel piece of technology made available in an app." - Apppicker.com
"While Sketch Me! only does one thing, it does it really well. Go ahead and download it, you'll be surprised by how much fun taking "artistic" pictures." - Appdiscover
Check out a video review of version 1.0 by iPawdTouch:
We've added some great new features since!
- Supports Facebook and e-mail so you can easily share your sketches with your friends, as well as save them to your iPhone.
- Features an easy-to-use interface. You can use your finger to move an image around on the screen to find its best position. You can also zoom in and out through the pinch gesture.
- Split screen mode (as shown in icon), where only one half of the photo is shown in sketch.
- Adjustable sketch parameters mean that you can have extra control over how the sketch effect turns out.
- Now featuring 7 different sketch effects
The Sketch Me! effect can be applied to any image. Best results are obtained by using a picture with a bright/white background.
Please send all feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear your ideas.
Minor bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Too new to know
I’m still brand spanking new to this app, I only installed it today. Therefore, I don’t have nearly enough experience with it to compose a fair review. But, like all the countless others apps, I was cornered into writing this review in order to gain access to the apps more desirable features. Imagine that! I’ll be back later on to share a more thoughtful and accurate review. Many thanks!!
See the drawing quality for the photos are amazing! But, I hate that the instructions come on each time you open the app. So maybe if they could update it where just the first time you get the app it shows the instructions.
When I first use it, it was much easy to see the pencil line and draw it in the sketch book from the photo
- Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
- 40.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Martin Harte
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Papers & Colors $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.