By Allstate Insurance Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wherever you are, you’re in Good Hands with Allstate®
Allstate® Mobile helps you pay bills, report a claim, update your policy information and get roadside & accident support that you can access anywhere anytime.
With the Allstate® Mobile app you can:
• Pay Your Bill – Make or schedule a payment with your bank account or credit/debit card
• View Policy & Auto ID Info – Manage policy details and access, save and send your auto policy ID
• Claims – Start an auto or property claim, check the claim status and message your claim rep. right from the app
• QuickFoto Claim® – Submit damage photos and receive a quick auto claim estimate for qualifying claims
• Get Roadside Help – Contact emergency roadside service when you need help with a flat tire, breakdown and more
• Drivewise® – Check driving performance and progress (enrollees only)
• Find an Agent – Access your agent’s profile or find a nearby agent using your phone’s GPS
• Preference Center – Manage communication preferences (e.g., payment confirmations, Allstate updates, etc.) and update your online profile
• Parking Locator – Find your parked vehicle
• Gas Finder – Find the nearest gas stations
• Check for Recalls – Check for vehicle recalls under your auto policy information
• Allstate Car Buying Service – Link to TrueCar’s car buying service — you may also be eligible for a buyer’s bonus
• Using Drivewise® as part of Allstate® Mobile uses your phone’s GPS services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.4.0
•Anyone can use Drivewise! You don’t need to be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of the benefits. Download Allstate Mobile and login to your account or create a new account to begin earning rewards for your everyday safe driving.
•Scan your VIN number using your phone’s camera when submitting a QuickFoto Claim®.
Not quite sure - good app - battery use... not so good
The app has been greatly improved over the years. It's very useful for everything related to your actual insurance. Since adding DriveWise to it, battery use has good through the roof!! Every day, it shows an average of 25%-40%+ percent of battery use. Since I use the browser and e-mail quite a bit - usage this high is out of line. Hopefully this can be contained soon - otherwise, I will have to cancel DriveWise - having a phone that works is worth more than the $13 check I got this period... keep trying.
Drivewise = complete battery drain
Moving Drivewise to the Allstate app makes sense but it came with significant issues. 12 minute drive to the train caused a 25 percent battery drain. 2 stale green lights on 40mph roads turned yellow and I was rewarded 2 hard brake citations for stopping. Lastly, location services must be set to Always On - further draining your battery for the 23+ hours that I’m not driving. Get it together Allstate, you can do better. And yes, I’m running on the most recent version of the app on IPhone 6 iOS 11.
I really like all its features so far. Just had to make a claim and will soon see how well that part of the app works. But, overall I have what information I need at my fingertips got pulled over for a routine traffic stop had my insurance card in the palm of my hand with my DL. Love it!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 11.4.0
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Allstate Insurance Company
- ©2014 Allstate Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.