By Develoe LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Draw lines and watch as Soundrop uses them to create music! Listen with headphones for the full effect.
- Tap and Drag to draw a line.
- Drag the handles to edit or double tap to delete.
- Drag dropper to reposition drop point.
- Audio pans left/right with bounce location onscreen.
Works on iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch!
NOTE: If you purchase the pro upgrade on one device, you will not be charged a second time for purchasing on other devices as long as you're using the same iTunes Store account.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Removed Ads.
- One time purchase to receive all Pro features.
Thank you for listening!
Version 1.2 update killed a great game by throwing a big ugly banner ad at the bottom of the simple black screen and charging almost $5.00 for a few new features. After everyone complained we now get version 1.2.1 which gets rid of the ugly ad and offers us a Pro version for $1.99 with all the new features at once. Thank you. The only thing that would be better is to turn on all the new features and make the Pro version a separate $1.99 app in the App Store for those that want to get it right away without using the in-app purchases method.
So anyone reading these reviews before downloading this, ignore all the version 1.2 negative feedback. Just get this and prepare to kill hours of your life with one of the most addicting apps in the app store. Then decide if you want to upgrade to the Pro version.
I can't put this ap down. It is really a lot of fun. As you gain an understanding of the link between the geometry and the sounds you produce you will be able to control the output and make some very interesting music. Trap the balls for rapid fire sounds, use the whole screen for slow melodic sounds. I could never play a musical instrument but this ap gives me the joy of creating my own sound with the left (analytic) side of my brain. The new featues especially the selection of instruments add to the entertainment factor. I have actually been able to create and save some of my "tunes". The gravity frature lets me aim the dropping balls into different traps by turning the phone. Great job on the paid upgrade. Cheaper than a cup of coffee and more fun too!
First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on creating one of the best apps in the app store. I played the original version of this game on my iPod touch for ages and it never got boring. I almost developed an STD from trying to have sex with my device when I saw the updated version. It is simply amazing. Not trying to bash on the app or anything, but there are a few things that would make the app even addicting.
1. More instruments. Love the current ones. New ones could include: distortion guitar, electric bass, or drums.
2. Single ball dropper. Many times I have wanted to drop a single ball through my masterpiece to see how it sounded, but currently I have to move the dropper right away and then click on the save file if I want it back to normal. An undo button for moving the dropper could fix this. Also, if there was just a switch for each dropper that switches when it can drop balls.
3. Delete save files.
4. Save settings. Save setting just as you would songs, but just the settings, so you can build multiple tracks from the same setting.
Anyway, hope this was insightful.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 01, 2010
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Develoe, LLC
- © 2009-2010 Develoe LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Soundrop Pro$1.99