SharePlus: SharePoint Mobile Client
By Infragistics Business Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“We needed a mobile collaboration solution that could deliver the latest company & product information. The team at Infragistics demonstrated how quickly & easily SharePoint documents could be retrieved & edited on mobile devices using SharePlus, even offline.” - Christian Bihari, Solution Architect - Collaboration, Roche
Ranked #11 in Business Apps on iTunes
Your Sharepoint data in your hands
Securely browse your SharePoint content from wherever you are! Access documents, intranets, calendars, task lists & more from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad. With SharePlus’ intuitive, touch-enabled design, navigate SharePoint while away from your desktop. Access information you need, exactly when you need it.
SharePlus works with your current SharePoint setup. No need to install server components or request special permissions.
SHAREPLUS ENTERPRISE (features not included with SharePlus Pro)
SharePlus Enterprise provides the features, configuration, customization & support so you can easily mobilize SharePoint & boost mobile productivity within your organization. Includes in-house deployment, centralized configuration, remote updates, custom branding, plus:
• Enterprise Security: Security features like MDM integration, Multi-Factor Authentication, Authentication Time Bomb & Editor Whitelisting ensure company information stays private
• Enhanced mobile navigation: Enterprise Search provides scoped, full contextual searches. Locate specific content on-demand
• Boost your corporate social network with My Site, My Profile & Meeting Workspaces
• Priority Support via phone, live web chat & online submission
• Customization: Address specific corporate needs like adding custom features, supporting unique authentication scenarios & SharePoint architectures, etc.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about SharePlus Enterprise
The universal mobile SharePoint app, SharePlus Pro includes:
• Support for all standard SharePoint content types
• Native Previewer supports all Office file formats
• Support email files (.msg/.eml) stored on libraries
• Send files to 3rd party apps using Open-In
• Edit files using 3rd party editing tools & save to SharePoint
• Check-in/-out & approve/reject support
• Save local drafts
• Delete/restore previous file versions
• PDF navigation & annotation
• Local files & favorites section
• Capture pictures, video & audio
• Geo-tag SharePoint items
• Support InfoPath form libraries (Forms Server Required) & Reporting Services report libraries
• Wifi sharing
• SharePoint list views: select & apply server-defined views
• Search items within lists
• Browse past document versions (in Libraries only)
• View managed metadata services fields
• Send documents by mail, linked, or fully attached
• Directly call a SharePoint contact’s number & send mail
• Add SharePoint contacts to local iOS contacts
• Retractable nav bar
• Web toggle
• Day/Week/Month calendar view
• Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3)
• SharePoint 2007, 2010 & 2013
• Office 365 & BPOS
• Data protection: built-in hardware-based encryption system
• Multi-account management
• Authentication support: Windows, Forms, Office 365 & Web-based; ADFS & claims-based; client-side certificates
• Channel security: HTTPS (SSL) support; compatible with VPNs
• Compatible with reverse proxies (Microsoft ISA Server/ForeFront)
What's New in Version 3.8.3
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Great collaboration app!
This app magically makes SharePoint something digestible. The one item which I've found needs refining is the in-app editor and the preservation of notes / comments from in-app editor to downloadable working version. I've had to re-enter any comments I've made on note sticky tabs as text boxes (for them to be readable in the downloaded and printed document version).
LOVE THIS APP!!
I have been using this app for about 1 month and love it. I am working on a large construction project and the offline sync ability is awesome. It gives me the ability to be in the field track issues and sync them back to the network when I get back on site. The interface is simple, nothing to complex.
Truly usable & user friendly app
Have been using this app for the last 6 months and have to say it is one of the most easiest ways for me to access my company's share point site while on the move.
Easy to access, easy to navigate, and allows me full control to work with my site and my files.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 16, 2013
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Infragistics Business Solutions, Inc.
- © 2013 Infragistics Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.