Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME SALE - 50% OFF! "Asteroids Hot Sister!" - crazymikesapps.com (4.5/5 Stars)
Graced Apple's New & Noteworthy, What's Hot, and What We're Playing iPad game lists for 2 months!
A new version called Ace Extreme is in the works for OS X, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch! Follow us to know when it launches.
Dangers are around every corner in Ace Omicron, the ultimate iPad survival shooter. Control Eden Jackson as she fights for existence in the hostile environment of the deep black.
She was marooned from her fleet after her hyper-drive engine malfunctioned. Now she has to travel "alone" through the long, gaping breath of darkness to reach home. Her journey starts from the Omicron (the 13th star of her galaxy’s constellation). But be wary fellow traveler…the deepness of space is no friend to life.
- Rocks of various shapes and forms are scattered throughout the journey. Use your blaster to keep them at bay!
- Robots and UFOs also thwart your venture at every path. Shoot them before they destroy your ship!
- Harness fusion gems and convert them into ship upgrades!
- Awesome HD 3D graphics and effects
- Universal application (Buy only once and play on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Ace Omicron is OpenFeint enabled! (Compete in global leaderboards and gain achievements)
- Play the game horizontally or vertically
- A selection of modes are available for different play styles:
1) Hyper (Automatically build your arsenal as score increases)
2) Twilight (Weapons are maxed out… now just try to survive the insane onslaught)
3) Classic (Start with nothing and selectively upgrade your ship. For old-school players)
Video trailer of this insane iPad shooter :
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated OpenFeint integration. Fixed crashing issue on iOS 4.
Don't listen to anyone who says it's bad. This is one of the best games for iPod/iPhone/iPad. Definitely worth the 1.99
Great Arcade Fun
Fantastic graphics and sound with controls that are easy & intuitive to use in a fun to play game.
OpenFeint leader boards & achievements is icing on the cake.
I am really enjoying the game and recommend it to anyone that likes the asteroids type games.
5 stars without a doubt.
Get it, play it, love it!
Awful control scheme
How hard would it be to have an option for a thumb pad joystick and a trigger? That way you could actually go where you want. -3 stars for that alone.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 05, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Casey Gatti
- © 2010 Jake Peterson, ProRattaFactor
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.