By bitbros Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your Aquarium Empire with Fish Farm on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
Fish Farm is an exciting 3D aquarium experience that gives you creative control - customize beautiful marine environments for saltwater or freshwater fish.
With 200+ exotic 3D fish and sharks along with 85+ decorations at your fingertips, the possibilities are limitless. Buy, breed, and sell exotic freshwater or saltwater fish. Reaching higher levels in the app earns coins and access to more fish, backgrounds and aquarium decorations.
Feed your vibrantly colored fish, observe them as they play - even annoy them by tapping the glass! And with iTunes library integration, users can enjoy music from their collection while caring for their fish.
With Fish Farm, everything from the species of fish to the undersea home is yours to create!
- 200+ brilliantly colored, realistic 3D fish and sharks to choose from
- Customize your aquariums with 85+ different decorative items
- Feed your fish, watch them play, and tap the glass to annoy them!
- Buy, raise, breed and sell fish to earn coins and gain experience
- Care for up to 18 saltwater or freshwater aquariums
- iTunes library integration: Play music from your collection
- Enjoy offline play capability
- Pay once, get the Exchange and access all game features
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Good game, one complaint, a few suggestions
This is one of the few games that can legitimately be called free. You complete a few free tasks to satisfy advertisers, and then you'll have all the money you need to grow at a reasonable pace. Unfortunately, sometimes you complete the task--perhaps--completing a survey--but you don't receive your reward. This happens a lot; not enough to call it a scam, but enough that the app designers should fix it. A few suggestions I would make to improve the game would be to account for the sizes of individual fish (not just the number), fish temperament (aggressive cichlids need more space than friendly danios), water quality (pH and nitrates), etc.. Set no limits on the number of fish you can put in a tank, but have fish get sick when overstocked or killed when aggressive fish are crowded. To have healthy fish, periodic water changes are necessary. Sell water conditioner (at a low and reasonable price), pH buffers, different types of filters (which would affect the frequency of water changes), etc.. Without these types of additional complications to game play, I can see this game getting stale quickly.
Entertaining but never get money
I enjoy this game but when I go to earn money by doing surveys/watch videos, it never shows up in my account. It will tell me that I have earned X amount of money but it won't be there. I have lost at least 1000 cowry dollars in only a short while. Hopefully this issue can be resolved and then this game will get a much higher rating.
Fun game to pass the time. I finally made it to the end! Why 169 levels? Why not 170 or 200. A mystery......
Things I would change:
1. Fix the bug that doesn't give you all your free cowries for looking at advertisements;
2. Give people some sort of atta-boy for reaching the final level.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BITBROS INC.
- © 2010-2014 BitBros Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable the Exchange$2.99
- Get 1000 Cowry-Dollar$0.99
- Get 2500 Cowry-Dollar$1.99
- Get 6000 Cowry-Dollar$3.99
- Get 15000 Cowry-Dollar$7.99