Moto X Mayhem for iPad!
By Occamy Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Race, jump, and crash your way through a variety of treacherous terrain in the best mobile bike game, Moto X Mayhem!
Use accelerometer technology to balance your motorbike as you climb and fly over huge jumps! Enjoy realistic physics as your shocks recoil when you land or your rider bounces around when you crash. Compete to be the fastest motocross rider on robust worldwide scoreboards.
Moto X Mayhem reached the #1 Paid App worldwide and has been a Top 5 Racing game for over a year!
• Fun rag doll physics.
• Working bike shocks.
• Accelerometer leaning controls your rider's position.
• Fun and challenging terrains.
• Feel good graphics.
• Addictive gameplay.
• Powerful online scoreboards.
• Share your times with your friends!
• Losing a life adds 1 second to your overall time. So stay on the bike to achieve your best time!
• Keep your rear tire on the ground to go fast.
• Lean forward to climb hills well.
• The timer doesn't start until you hit the gas or brake!
• Use your finger to grab the rider and toss him around the map when you're on or off the bike.
• Need to exit in the middle of an island? We'll save your game for you to continue next time you load.
• Find the About screen and tap the helmet for different player colors and looks!
• Watch playthrough's at youtube.com/OccamyGames
"I truly enjoyed the game. Both graphics and sound were well developed. The physics involved in the gameplay was right on the money."
"If you like physics games, this is one of the better ones."
"This is a very good game at its core."
Stay in the loop:
Over 3 million paid downloads and 15 million highscores! Thanks everyone!
What's New in Version 1.8.7
Fixed game startup crash bug.
Overall game is fun
For me, their were two thing that kept me from giving you five stars.
1) The game forces me to hold my iPad in landscape with the home button to the left. Works fine in some locations, but sometimes I need to flip the iPad so i can charge it while playing from the other side. Kinda hard playing upside down.
2) I don't like where the reset button is, it should be closer to where your thumbs are. I have to release the iPad with my right hand to press the button to retry faster.
As for in app purchases, I'm not going to dock you for the, heck, maybe if you fine tune the game enough, I may purchase one.
Keep up the good work.
Super fun to play
This game has great controls and the physics are perfect. The few places it is lacking is the fact that you have to buy additional levels and there are not that many to begin with. Nobody wants to pay for a game, just to pay for it again and again. Some more free levels and maybe a motocross style track to hone your skills would make this a perfect five stars.
Don't waste your money
Please make the controls smoother, every time i tilt the device there is a slight delay making it hard to control the bike, after paying money for the game it cost even more money to pay for additional maps. What a complete scam! The game also does not save for me for some reason, and the bike sounds like a weed eater. I played this game when it costs $0. I used to love this game but not anymore. Like I said dont waste your money on this game
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2012
- Version: 1.8.7
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Occamy Games
- © 2009 Occamy Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Island Expansion Pack 1$0.99
- Island Expansion Pack 2$0.99