Miami Herald - Local Breaking News, Traffic, Weather & Sports for the South Florida Area
By The Miami Herald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your news wherever you go. Our news app features Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, bloggers and much more.
• Get up-to-the-minute breaking news
• Browse news by category
• View photo galleries and videos
• Download and save stories for offline reading
• Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter
• Read and post comments on all stories and blogs
How does the Miami Herald subscription feature work:
• Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
• Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
• If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $6.99 USD per month
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $6.99 USD for the next monthly period
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Miami Herald app
For help with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.16.3
- We're continuing to make improvements to videos and photos in our stories.
- Minor styling updates.
- Bug fixes.
I'm assuming many eyes saw this new design before it was green lighted. That's why it's so hard to understand it. How is it possible that so many people agreed on this abortion of a design. Why can't the Miami Herald look like a newspaper ? What were you people trying to accomplish ? Look @ the NYT and WaPo. Those are fun and easy to navigate apps.
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 5.16.3
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: The Miami Herald
- © Miami Herald Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Miami Herald App$0.99
- Miami Herald App$6.99