Runtastic Running Tracker PRO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get in shape with Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Ad free experience: No pop-up ads, just focus on your workout
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Weather & temperature: Are you faster in colder or warmer temperatures? You can check and see in your post-activity summary.
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Apple Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
Runtastic Standalone App for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exersice Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
What's New in Version 7.5.4
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped its game!
We hate bugs as much as you do. Our team of experts always works to exterminate the problem as quickly as possible! Sorry for bugging you ;-)
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
Really good outdoors, but lacks indoor support
After trying the big names, felt this was the most robust fitness app out there — feature-wise. It also has a nice eco-system of other apps that somewhat tie together. However, using Runtastic indoors leaves a lot to be desired. For example, there is no native iPad support. You can install the iPhone version, but it’s very awkward. Treadmill runs don’t use Voice Coach, etc. Have notified Support, asking for an enhancement request, but basically ignored building native iPad app development and nothing has been done about Treadmill features for a year, now.
The app could also use accessibility-improvements. Font size is very small and can’t be adjusted. Color schemes, particularly dark mode, would be helpful when running at night or the early morning.
With all that said, Runtastic is my go-to app for running outside. I’m not aware of anything better at the moment.
Be weary of recent update (today is 9/21) — buggy with extending start timer countdown. It disables distance and elevation tracking.
Developer, yes, I’ve submitted my requests already; some, a long time ago. There has been little to no response, especially for bugs. Frustrating, actually.
Changed Not For The Better
I've used a number of running apps over the years and this one WAS the best. I would preach to people as to how great this app was. I had a number of friends download and start using this app, and they loved it as much as I did. It WAS an almost perfect app. The update for IOS 11 has ruined this app, especially if you use this in conjunction with an apple watch. No more voice coach with the watch, the watch and phone now operate independently, heart rate monitoring has been reduced. I LOVED this app, but after the update, I am sad to say that I will be using a different app going forward.
Apple Watch App is not working anymore!
Thanks to the most recent update, I cannot use Runtastic on my Apple Watch. Whenever I click on Start bottom in the app on my Apple Watch, it says “Please log in to start your Apple Watch experience with Runtastic”
I am already logged in on my phone and there is no option for logging on my Apple Watch.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Runtastic on both my phone and watch but it didn’t help!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 7.5.4
- Size: 160 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$49.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$29.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- The Carrier of Truth I$0.99
- The Globerunner$0.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99