Get in shape with the Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
**PRO APP FEATURES**
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
**ADDITIONAL APP FEATURES**
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- Manually add activities
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Records: You've been getting better with every run? Keep track of your personal records directly in the app and get motivated to keep pushing yourself to improve.
**SHARE YOUR SUCCESS**
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
**THE PERFECT ADDITION**
- Garmin Connect: Easily connect your Runtastic account to your Garmin Connect directly in the app. Conveniently synchronize activities from your Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer with your Runtastic account.
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
**APPLE WATCH SUPPORT**
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch OS 4
- View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your watch
- Sync your Runtastic activities towards achieving your personal Exercise Ring goals
- Get notifications about your current pace after every km via vibration
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Forgot to add your Garmin watch in the Let's-Get-Started screen?
No worries - you can easily add it directly in the activity setup :)
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome 👏🏼 🏃🏼♀️😎
Aug, 2018 updated review! Thank you Runtastic!! You bettered the app.... I’m back in love with it.... I can manage my skating, elliptical, and strengthening workouts again from AppleWatch!! You have no idea how happy that makes me.... The interface on the phone app and on the watch are so easy and friendly to use. I’m back to bragging 😃!! Thank you! Keep up the great updates and improvements 🏃🏼♀️- now if I can just get Apple to add inline skating as an emoji, life would be GREAT, lol 😉!!!
I love love this app... until I switched watches from AppleWatch 1 to 3 NOW I can’t sync my watch to my phone. Also, when I try to use app from watch won’t let me do SKATING - only ‘running/walking/hiking’ the ONE and only reason why I got the PRO app was bc of the SKATING feature. What happened you updated and forgot to add it?? few weeks ago was bragging about this app with my skating buddies :-/ Please please fix and/or add skating into the watch again; I don’t want to go hunting for new app- bc I truly loved this one .... thank you in advance!
Full of bugs!
I made couple reviews already, from excellent to bad, one of them below. I did not like when Watch App became standalone, then you fix it, you bring back old App together with standalone features, some bugs was there, it’s ok on beginning, but with each update you released , you fixed one bug, but made few new ones. First wasn’t possibility to add your distance from watch, had to open phone app, then you add this feature, but countdown before workout, if display on watch off, never stops and your actual tracking couldn’t start. If in iPhone health app you on Runtastic Pro as a source, Runtastic Pro App not always making records. This small things very annoying instead to focusing on workout you focusing on App. So won’t recommend this app any more and stopped to use it.
Thank you for bring back, Watch App, where you can track your workout in connection with iPhone. Finally I can track it properly in gym and some of water sport activities also.
Your App in my rating again became Number One!
Only one negative moment. To input distance on treadmill jogging you need open iPhone app. Would be nice if you would bring back all features from old app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Oleg, thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you don't like the new app... we take our users' feedback seriously and will bring it to our Product team's attention. Thank you and have a great day, Your Runtastic Team.
STILL Tracking too fast
For several months now, my app bas been tracking distance too fast. For instance, I ran a 15k event today. That’s 9.3 miles. But my app says I ran 9.6 miles. That’s a big difference. I’ve noticed it continues to count up while I’m stopped! Even if I use the pause feature, it still adds random tenths. I like a lot of the features this app provides, but a serious runner will get very frustrated & eventually stop using it. Please fix it! FYI... I have a new iPhone 10.
3/3/19 update: I did all the things mentioned in support. Rebooted my phone, uninstalled then reinstalled Runtastic, turned off wifi, went outside to an unobstructed view of the sky, restarted Runtastic, waited a couple minutes for GPS to set (btw: GPS is always green. I’ve never seen it a different color even for a second). Went on a run today with my wife (she gas a Garmin that we’ve already proven accurate) and I’m still tracking about .05 faster per mile than hers.
- 223 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs $9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs $49.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.