By Pascal Pineau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HippopoMathLite is the free version of Hippopomath, a match and memory game which will make mathematics entertaining to the young (and to the grown-up).
Thanks to HippopoMathLite, everyone will have fun while the youngest will learn how to count. This game will require you to pair a square containing a quantity of objects (between 1 and 10) with the corresponding figure in another square.
In the full version, three additional levels will be accessible in which additions, subtractions and multiplications will make things more complicated.
Finally, if you have doubts about your knowledge, cannot remember how much 2+2 make or do not know how to count with your fingers, Professor Hippopo offers you his little classes. You will find in them addition and multiplication tables together with a "how to count with your fingers" class.
So, count to three and…..have fun!
– An engaging, funny and animated Professor Hippopo
– Professor Hippopo’s lessons
– A warm and colourful interface
– The 5 best times are saved with name typed in
– Activation or not of the sounds effects, and best times reset
– Languages: English, French, Spanish and Italian
– You may use your fingers to count….
What's New in Version 1.2
New buttons for kids.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Pascal Pineau
- © 2010 KarabouSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.