By Brett Elms
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShipmatcH, the furutistic flight simulator, is here! Fly alone or with friends in a variety of game modes, like racing, dogfighting, and defending the city from an alien mothership invasion.
Version 1.1 of this full game features:
- Vibrant 3D cities and vast open scenes
- Twelve different weapons
- Eight ships to choose from
- Two mechs for ground-based combat
- Twelve exciting game modes
- Fully customisable touch and tilt controls
- Simple training to get you flying like a pro in minutes
- 8-player cooperative and competitive wireless multiplayer modes
- Game Center achievements and 4-player multiplayer
- Unlockable awards, bonus ships, scenes and game modes
Still undecided? Search for "ShipmatcH FREE" to see what the fuss is all about!
What's New in Version 1.1
This is the definitive update for ShipmatcH. It's HUGE, and is full of fan-requests and all the little things from our own wish list, too.
- Added four new ships and the human mothership!
- Added mechs! Two of them!
- Added two new scenes and weather effects!
- Added four new game modes, including "Mothership Duel" and "Kongmatch"!
- Added eight new awards!
- Optional 3rd person view!
- Map editor!
- Added Game Center multiplayer and achievements!
- Now runs full-screen on iPhone 5!
- Simplified control options!
- Auto-aim can be turned off now (if you want)!
- Improved bump- and environment-mapping!
All this, plus performance improvements and a few menu fixes.
More vehicles and things PLEASE
So I love this game but I really want to have more vehicles please bring back the UFO add walkers not mechs but giant walkers add boats it would be awesome to duke it out with battleships and aircraft carriers and all that jazz add like space ship battles add infantry like marines vs aliens add like a giant alien monster you can fight with other players or a.i i would like alien tripods like from war of the worlds 2000 also have dropships to call in infantry and by spaceships like carriers destroyers so PLEASE add these in thanks!
An unsung, but amazing game.
I love the new update, still getting used to the new ship controls, but I love that you moved into a new type of combat with the mechs, but the Titan walking animation, I believe, looks a bit like a roxom boxem toy, the steps should be broad and the jump needs to be nerfed a bit, the insta kill and skyscraper jumping is a bit much.. Other than that, great job!
Ally or Drone or Companion
The game is fun but add one more slot next to the main ship of yours like the extra slot is for:Ally added or Drone added or Companion added ok because I thought I'd be better like that ok so next update alright,but the helpers of your follow you and help you ok in any GAME MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brett Elms
- © 2010 Brett Elms
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.