Construction Zone HD Lite
By Digital Concepts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a classic physics based puzzle game. Build your contraptions, test, and complete a variety of challenges. Features include:
## Top 50 USA ## Thanks everyone! User Requests, Gameplay Improvements, UI Improvements, Undo Button, and Additional Content on the way!
- 60 FPS liquid smooth simulation on all levels.
- Captivating gameplay and graphics.
- Physics engine designed and optimized to achieve smooth and accurate experience.
- Shake, tip, or tap the device to affect the physics simulation.
- Smooth user-friendly multi-touch interface.
- Great looking and fun physics game to show off your new iPad!
What's New in Version 2.1
- Added the highly requested undo and redo buttons!
- Incorporated user feedback
- Improved button locations and adjusted button grace region
- Added tool tips to all buttons
- Added additional visual queues
- Added additional score feedback
- Added and improved sounds and audio feedback
- Added connectivity visual
- Updates to improve visuals at varying zoom levels
- Updated design and target region visuals
This game is great. First of all, I like the inversion penalty. That's given when you tilt the iPad downward to get your design to work. Remember, this is a physics game so gravity plays a big part. The round rivets are just free body joints. You have to figure out how to secure them to hold up your design.
What I didn't like was the balancing act. No design based on GRAVITY like this game assumes would ever have one fixed point. Come on!!!! You need to remove this level.
This would have been a 5 star rating if it wasn't for that.
Update: Latest version has undo now, AWESOME!
Bought the full version, but wanted to review here as well. This is a great game, and it's a very full featured lite version. You can even send challenges to friends on OpenFeint; it just has fewer levels than the full version. I read a review on here that gave it one star because of the user interface... I have no idea what their big problem was, seems functional to me.
Anyway, fun game, worth the money too!
Note to the people who can't pass the first level - less is sometimes more. If you are getting low scores, you are using too much material. Try to build a structure that stands, using the least amount of material. Then you will score much higher. Also the zoom button does help with the problem of the pieces being hard to place in the spot you want.
Fun game, but was pretty easy to beat once you understand how it works. Don't think I would buy the full version.