QR Reader for iPhone
By TapMedia Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most simple & easy QR Reader - 100% FREE.
Now scans QR codes, barcodes, puzzles, business cards and documents.
- Code Scanner - scans QR codes & barcodes
- PDF Scanner - turns your iPhone into a digital scanner
- Business Card Scanner - scans business contacts
- Puzzle Scanner - scan and play puzzles
- Database Scanner - send barcodes to a server/API
- NFC Scanner (Only available on iPhone7, iPhone7S, iPhone8)
- Browse products, deals & coupons
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply point & hold!
- Share using email, messenger, Facebook or Twitter.
- Create your own QR codes
- Approve websites before visiting them.
- Export your scans by CSV
What's New in Version 6.0
- New "NFC Scanner" available on iPhone 7 and iPhone 8
- New "Database Scanner" to send barcodes to your own server/API
- Bug fixes
Great little utility
Apple should really have included a QR reader add part of their standard utility. They didn't, so I've been using this app since version 1 and it has gotten a lot better with this be version.
The only thing that would make this app a lot easier to use is to be able to integrate with iOS Control Center so I can launch it from there. As of now I'm still using an App Launcher but that is just buggy sometimes.
I love it because I can make my own QR codes on this too. I didn’t know they did that
It reads all my barcodes in an instant & url searches pop up rally fast
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: TapMedia Ltd
- © TapMedia Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases