Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are interested in this app, please take a look at PlayLocker Basketball. PlaybookBball-To Go will eventually be replaced by PlayLocker Basketball. Thanks!
PlaybookBball-To Go gives basketball coaches the ability to create animated play diagrams and manage their virtual playbooks directly on the iPhone. Designed to simplify the visualization of plays through animation, PlaybookBball-To Go breaks basketball plays down into individual steps and puts them back together to bring a coach’s vision to life for their players.
With PlaybookBball-To Go, basketball coaches can also easily manage and organize their plays as a virtual playbook. Each play can have any number of custom tags that basketball coaches can use to quickly access during game time.
Coaches can also display their plays onto a projector or TV to walk-through plays during a team strategy session (requires the Apple VGA Dock Adapter). And, if players or other coaches want to study the plays on their own, plays can be shared with other iPhone and iPad users of the app (iTunes File Sharing) or emailed as a PDF for printing out hard copies.
- Create animated, step-by-step basketball play diagrams on a court drawn to scale
- Watch your play come to life with animation and customize the playback speed
- Manage, organize, and quickly find your plays with Play Tags, to create a virtual playbook for game time
- Email your plays in PDF format for hard copy or digital distribution
- Email your play file to anyone with PlaybookBball for the iPhone/iPad (can be opened via iTunes File Sharing, iOS 4 required for the iPhone)
- Plays are automatically saved and can be deleted too if needed
- Copy an existing play to make modifications and tweaks to the original
- Draw different lines based on the type of player movement (Dribble, Pass, Shoot, Screen, Cut)
- Choose from 10 different team colors (Lines are drawn according to the team color)
- Choose from Full/Half Court, High School, NCAA, FIBA (Oct 2010 Rules) and NBA courts and three different court styles (Whiteboard, Wood, and Blacktop)
- Choose to display 1-10 players per team and show/hide the opponents (Can display an uneven number of players per team, good for uneven plays or practice drills)
- Players can be displayed in three different styles (Position, Position Number, or X’s and O’s)
- Import/Export Plays through iTunes File Sharing (iOS 4 Required)
- Display PlaybookBball-To Go on a TV/Projector with VGA Output (VGA Dock Adapter and iPhone 4 Required)
Note: Check out PlaybookBball for an iPad optimized version of PlaybookBball-To Go
For a demonstration video, check out my YouTube Channel at:
Have questions or a feature request? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Praise for PlaybookBball-To Go
- “Just wanted to say I got the update and the app is awesome now. Excellent stuff great coaching tool and worth every penny…. I would say this is the best app I have on my itouch [iPod Touch].” – Sala Sidler, Coach, Wellington Heat Basketball Club , Wellington, New Zealand, via email.
“The app is bar none the best for the iPhone [for Basketball Plays].” – Coach Barnes, Ass. Boys Basketball Coach at Washington High School (Kentwood State Champion, 2010), via email.
What's New in Version 1.2.9
- Migration and Export to PlayLocker Basketball
- Fixed potential crash issues
I love this app! I use it to create plays and illustrate existing plays for my teams to watch and understand how the play works and what makes it effective. Well worth the money!
Very good tool to have
This app was very helpful in my schools game last night. Players need to have visual aids and this app does the job! Great app!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 31, 2012
- Version: 1.2.9
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daren Chow
- © 2010 Daren Chow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.