Track your dog's miles and performance. Export runs in GPS format for use in other applications.
Works best with iPhone using GPS but can be used to time runs and perform calculations based on the trail information entered manually on iPod Touch devices which do not support GPS.
Mushometer integrates with HealthKit to treat your runs as workouts if you choose to enable access.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed a crash when canceling the creation of a team.
- Fixed a visual bug when using the Countdown Timer to start a run
- Fixed a bug where the start time of the run would be set to the end time.
- Fixed a bug which would cause the distance to be properly represented on the map but the speed recorded would be zero.
- True Black Theme, looks great on iPhone X!
- User Guide link now on the About Screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for any musher!
This app is a must have if you enjoy mushing with your dogs. Well worth the money. Aside from a few small technical issues (this version never displays your top speed correctly), this app is wonderful. Easily 5 stars once the minor bugs are worked out.
My only problem with this app is when a dog is removed from a team the miles that it already has run does not stay with it
Still playing with it. But it's a great tool. Just need to remember to shut it off when getting back to the truck.
- Eric Schweichler
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2017 Eric J. Schweichler
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.