USB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone and iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone / iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Access Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
• Store and view files on your iPhone / iPod.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• USB file transfers.
• Background audio.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav,...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
Buy now and get free updates.
• Audio player now has a playlist.
• Added support for Siri Shortcuts.
• Fixed landscape playback of videos for some devices.
• Fixed session restoration when starting the app.
• Fixed zooming images on some devices.
• Fixed WebDAV uploads.
• Fixed potential crash when starting watch app.
• Many other small improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and Reviews
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 121.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Imesart S.a.r.l
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.