Slingshot Safari HD
By AppTurn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured under New and Noteworthy ***
From the creators of the hit game Slingshot Cowboy comes: Slingshot Safari HD!
With high definition graphics to run beautifully on your iPad.
Hey there Cowboy, had enough of cow-tipping on your farm? Then get ready to go on Safari and travel to the most famous locations in Africa! Try your slingshot skills against the most well known African animals including Lions, Hippos and Cheetahs! But beware: this time around the animals won’t let you slip. If you miss they’ll get their revenge and you don’t have too many lives to spare.
Face off against wild animals that react in a variety of ways: some will take off running when the stones start flying and some will Attack! Most animals will only attack when provoked, but if you see a Cheetah, get ready, you never know what’s on its mind. They’re the fastest animals on land and their claws will tear you apart!
Keep an eye out for Bonus Animals like Monkeys and Crocodiles that drop Power Ups. Avoid hitting endangered animals like the Black Rhino so you don’t lose points.
- Full resolution iPad graphics
- Simple and Addictive game play that everyone can enjoy
- Hilarious graphics and an upbeat soundtrack
- Laser aiming assistance
- 10 African animals with their own behaviors, reactions and sounds
- 8 levels with increasing difficulty
- PLUS+ Enabled: compete with your friends through online leader boards.
- Power Ups like the Grenade that help you get the highest score possible
- A satisfyingly challenging game that is easy to learn and difficult to master
Controls: Use your finger to pull back on the rubber band and launch stones. The farther back you pull, the farther your stone will fly!
Tip: Tilt the iPhone like it is your slingshot handle to change the trajectory and make targets in the back of the field easier to hit! Far away targets are worth the most points.
Check out the original slingshot game: Slingshot Cowboy and Slingshot Cowboy Plus!
What's New in Version 1.6
- New Levels
- New Animals
- Redesigned game modes (Safari and Freeplay)
- Significantly improved aiming controls
- New Time Extension powerup
- Reduced executable size
- now downloadable over 3G
- Bonus points for hitting powerup producing animals while they move
- iOS4.0 compatible
We can not get the game to work. It crashes after we click Safari.
Please help! It looks like a fun game.