RPG Calc HD
By Razeware LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A calculator designed for pen & paper RPG players - type in expressions like "2d10+5" and get the results instantly! Much faster than slow dice and mental math, so you can keep the focus on gaming! A must have for both PCs and DMs.
Note: If you are having troubles running this on iOS 8, try a cold restart of the Phone.
* Works on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad - buy once, works everywhere!
* Do math just like a normal calculator - except include dice rolls too!
* D2, D3, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, D100, and even DX (any sides) included!
* You can see the actual dice roll results so you can watch for crit success/fails.
* Choose from a list of recent dice rolls to reroll with a tap!
* Run calculations based on your previous rolls with the memory-recall feature!
* Optimized to be the fastest possible way to get your results.
* Full HD resolution for iPhone 4 Retina Display.
If you love pen & paper RPGs and want to speed up your games, pick up RPG Calc today!
***** "The other dice apps substitute wacky graphics for speed and utility. This does just what I want it to, and it does so smoothly and intuitively...The app is so logically laid out that you can start using it to its fullest potential within seconds of opening it up, and it displays detailed results of the rolls so that even the most obnoxious of rules lawyers has the evidence of fair play."
***** "You know what's awesome? An app developer who actually pays attention to his user's concerns, and then makes changes based on their suggestions. That's what this developer does. Keep up the good work."
We love to hear from you! Drop us a note anytime at razeware.com.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Fix to a bug with parsing certain expressions with parenthesis, discovered by one of our Battle Map users.
Let me add voice to the chorus of praise for this app. Truly an outstanding, easy to use, useful app. Although I still pull out the physical dice for monumental rolls I use this app for just about every roll. Designed by people who love gaming.
My single teeny tiny nit would be to show the results with the most recent rolls (d6 = 4, 4d10 = 19, etc). It's not a complaint just a request to make it that much better.
OMG yes. Why havn't I always had this? Perfect for anyone who wants to speed up combat, especially at higher levels when a fistfull of dice is the norm. Also great for those DMs and players who prefer to play inebriated (i.e. nearly everyone). My only critique is that the aesthetics are a bit spartan, they could use some sprucing up with fantasy elements such as fancier scripts and textures.
I love this app, I use it every gaming session. It has great features and it shows you what the base role is, which is important for things like critical hits etc. It is fast, much better than carrying my die bag around and can make any type of role. Can also include any modifiers. If you game, buy this app, you won't be sorry.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 26, 2010
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Razeware LLC
- © 2010 Razeware LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.