LoL Library, League of Legends Guide & Database
By APPBURST, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LoL Library is an official licensed app for League of Legends.
It's a comprehensive guide and database to items, runes, champions and abilities in the League of Legends game. There's an expansive library of community features as well.
Features at a Glance:
- All Champions (Latest Champ - Aatrox)
- Champion Spotlight + 25 Video List for each champ
- Basic and Detailed Stats provided accurately and directly from Riot Games
- Champ spells w/ AD/AP Ratios + Cooldowns
- iPod & iPhone wallpapers for all Champions and Skins
- Beautiful Chinese LoL Artwork & American Artwork
- RP/IP costs for each champion and skin
- Grid or Alphabetical List View
- Filter champions by Free Rotation, Recommended, Melee, Ranged, Bruiser, Mage or Support.
- Champion Story and Lore + Tips
- Dynamically updated and cached for offline use
- All Items
- Searchable, Filtered Navigation like in game
- Drill down components and upgrades
- Alphabetical List Views or Grid Views
- Riot Games News
- Official Patch Notes and Archives
- Riot Games Red Tracker
- Latest Riot Posts on the forums
- LoL Library App News
- Riot Team Tweets - Pendragon, Volibar, MarcMerill + More
- Global App Features
- No internet required for most features*
- Dynamicly updated, new content added all the time
- Nearly every section is searchable
- Share from just about anywhere via Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail
- Community Section
- Dynamically updated by the community
- Videos and Video Channels
- Podcasts - All Mia, 25min to surrender, Demacian Weekly & Leaguecast
- Blogs - Solomid.net, Leagueofreplays & Elementz
- Community Tweets about LoL
- More LoL
- All Runes (tier 3), organized by Type
- Summoner Spells
- Maps and Map information
- LoL Ladder top 200 for 3v3,5v5, & 5v5 solo.
All game content is dynamically updated with game data provided by Riot Games so it's almost always accurate and up to date.
LoL Champions section contains all the champions in the game which are organized by tags. Lists all the stats and abilities of every champion as well as lore description, tips for playing and recommended items! Champions are normally updated on or around patch day.
LoL Items section contains all the game items organized just like the game which are also searchable and filterable. Items show the components required to build them, and which items they upgrade to!
LoL Runes section lists all the Runes in the game organized by tier and color!
LoL Artwork area features the original and chinese champion and skin artwork which you can save conveniently to your iPhone or iPod and set as it's wallpaper background, or even email or share on Twitter or Facebook.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- Updated with bugs fixes
So, new update is awesome! However, there is an issue or two. Firstly, I will say that I usually use the app to read up on a champion or to find out what the reds are up to. The first part of that sentence was greatly improved by the new update! Alas, the latter was not. The red tracker took quite the hit to the gonads. No quote support (important because reds nearly ALWAYS quote), no time stamps, and my least favorite? Seeing no updates for like 3 hours, and when I update a second time after like 5 minutes (throw me a frickin bone here! Lol), many many red posts show up. No way did they all post in five minutes. Anyways, if'n you're a fan of league of legends, I HIGHLY recommend this app. If you're not a fan? Well, why are you even reading this?
Overall great app, very well put together and organized! In terms of minor recommendations, however, I would like to see fully updated splash arts on the champions and perhaps a list of counters in the champion info sections. Making it more personable would help too, like if there were a way to "log in" or even if just via searching, to look up summoner stats and match history. Like I said though, it's a great app and possibly the best one for league players on iOS so great job and those are just some recommendations to keep in mind!
The new update is a welcome surprise, and is very nice. It performs very smoothly now.
I'm disappointed in the changes to the redtracker. It feels gutted. (No dates on the list screen. Poorer "quote" handling)
I also don't care for the big share/favorite bar on the bottom in places. An option to hide that would be nice.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 06, 2013
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: AppBurst, LLC
- © 2013 AppBurst, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.