LA Times: Your California News
By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Los Angeles Times iOS app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, you get our exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most.
You'll find our unique California take on politics, world events, education, the environment, crime, the economy, business and more. Follow your favorite L.A. sports teams with our complete coverage of the Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Dodgers, USC and UCLA. Get the latest on the world of entertainment direct from Hollywood's hometown news source. Keep up with the ever-changing L.A. arts and nightlife scene. And we've just added Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants (free for digital subscribers, or available for a $2.99 one-time in-app purchase), so you can take L.A.'s best dining guide with you whenever you go out.
The story begins here.
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom
• Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
• Customizable navigation: Add, remove or rearrange section fronts organized by topic
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Browse your way: Turn your tablet device sideways for an entirely different visual experience (iPad only)
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants: Browse our Pulitzer Prize-winning critic's favorite places to eat, find them on a map and save them for later
• Download the app to enjoy 5 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app and to latimes.com; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content. If you're a current print subscriber, activate your account at latimes.com/activate to get unlimited app access before you sign in to the app.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to latimes.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 213-347-5300.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you are experiencing crashes or freezes after installing our update, please contact us at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 4.4
- Bug fixes
Newest Upgrade Doesn't Work
I'm a subscriber to the paper but get up early so have always enjoyed reading the digital version on my iPad. Today's upgrade does not work on the iPad. So whatever bugs they fixed, in my case they must have taken out the bug that made this work. Very disappointed.
Never a problem with App. Solid honest journalism. A must read newspaper
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2016 Los Angeles Times
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- News App Only$4.99
- Unlimited Digital Access$7.99
- Jonathan Gold's 101 List$2.99
- Jonathan Gold's 101 List for 2016$2.99