By GameEra Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After 3 years of development... the LEGEND is here!!!! The best game
from GameEra studios is finally ready to go live!
Turboball has a fast astonishing gameplay based on the classic idea of
balls&walls: two players shoot the balls trying to destroy enemy's
platforms and protect their own and collect the bonuses along the way.
- The game has a full single player storyline described in a way of
- Over 10 characters and 6 different locations
- Every character has his unique abilities and weapon
- Global map, a shop with Hero upgrades
- Great graphics & sound and dynamic gameplay
- Tough and smart AI
- Multiplayer will be available in future upgrades
- Open Feint support for community & ranking
What's New in Version 1.1
We have fixed a critical bug that prevented a player from finishing level 1. We are really sorry about it.
Even at 99 cents, this game is no good. The graphics are nice, it looks pretty. That's about all. Aiming seems to be random, the character doesn't move fast enough to deflect the enemies balls and it is just loosing over and over. I haven't made it past the second level, and have lost interest in trying.
Also, there are typos ALL over this game. In fact, the first character is an old lady and it's spelled old laddy.
Great game, Give me Two !
It's a really unique game !
Well i was totally hooked after playing a couple of rounds. well worth the asking price. enjoyable gameplay and awesome art. i wish they had skirmish so only 4/5 stars. great game anyways.
Kill the granny ! Save the world !
Loads of fun. Would be great to see online multiplayer but definitely a fun and unique game for the ipad