By H2indie LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play guitar and other string instruments on your iPad. Instruments included are acoustic guitar, classical guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, banjo, ukulele, steel drum / pan, and drum pad. The instruments have the same size as the real things thanks to the big iPad screen. Now you can play different string instruments easily with this music app without needing to know all the chords. Won't be painful to your fingers when switching chords. Changing chords is just a tap away. Swipe your fingers across the strings to strum or pluck as you would with a real string instrument. Prefect for instant jamming, live performances, and assisting in learning how to play a real guitar or other string instruments.
- Acoustic guitar
- Classical guitar
- Electric guitar
- Banjo (4-string and 5-string)
- 6 drum kits
- 1 steel drum pan
- Realistic strumming actions
- Realistic string vibration
- Swipe fingers across the strings to strum or pluck
- Record and save loops
- Configurable chord sets
- 3 different playing modes for stringed instruments
- Instruments are sized proportionally to the real ones (except for steel drum)
- Included a metronome
- Support for left-handers
- Realtime digital effects including distortion, chorus, flange, tremolo, and echo
- 23 reverb presets
- Share your music creations with other users
- Capo for electric, classical, and acoustic guitars
To check out the video demo, click the Six String's web link or browse to: http://bit.ly/6strings
What's New in Version 1.9
- Added support for iOS 7
- Some UI improvements
- Bug fixes
I use this app to perform onstage
Thanks to this app, I'm making music!!!!!
Good sound; helps me discover related notes
P H E N O M E N A L
Best guitar app ever. Period.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: H2indie LLC
- © 2010 H2indie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.