By James Leno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Craps for the iPad is here! Featured by Apple in What's Hot!
With 3D animated dice, an unlimited bankroll, multi-player support, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, extensive betting options, a simple, intuitive interface, and an authentic table layout, Craps HD is the premiere craps game for the iPad.
Easy to use but hard to put down, Craps HD offers a true casino-style experience, with complete Vegas rules and authentic game play.
A simple interface lets you select your bet amount and tap the table to place your bet. Up to five players can play at once!
Easily experiment with new betting strategies; build a large bankroll; or simply learn how to play with Craps HD.
No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
• 3D dice rolls - watch your dice bounce around a beautifully rendered table with realistic action. Hear the dealer call out the roll with real stickman lingo!'
• Unlimited bankroll. No in-app purchase for chips, just add more whenever you want.
• Multi-Player support - up to five players can play at once.
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available.
• Over 160 authentic stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• NEW! Multiple choices for table odds, from 2X to 100X!
• Fast roll resolution lets you get more bets in each session and easily experiment with different betting strategies.
• "Ask the dealer" button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• Inside/Outside/Across betting options let you quickly make place bets on all box numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do at the appropriate time during the game.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet with a simple swipe or double tap.
If you have any questions or issues regarding gameplay, please contact our technical support, and we will be happy to answer them for you. Suggestions for improvements are always welcome!
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Pretty decent app...
... but the support site is DEAD. Mostly, it is a bad idea to PAY for an app that has no support! Except for this, I would have given 5 stars.
Here are some small issues.
Dealer info for "any craps" shows help screen for "don't come" bet.
I don't see any way to mark my place bets as "off" for one or more rolls.
I don't see any way to place "three way craps" with a $3 bet. (Any craps paid $21 on a 12, rather than $28.)
Placing the 6 or 8 puts $6 on the board. Swiping down to remove the bet only removes 5$, leaving an invalid bet on the table. (It did pay even money, but I've NEVER seen a casino that would let you place $1.)
ALL OF THE ABOVE are offered solely in the spirit of making a great app just a little better!
Have played this game for 1year. A bug popped up 2 months ago. The bug was fixed. I am happy with the developers. I love the app and have learned a lot on how to play craps. I highly recommend this app.
Great way to test strategies
The ability to create multiple betting strategies and run them makes this app stand out from others
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Leno
- © 2010-2014 Lenco Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.