Parcel - Delivery Tracking
By Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for an app to track deliveries on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch - Parcel is the best choice for you.
With this application you can promptly access tracking information for 300 delivery services, including UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, LaserShip, Aramex, OnTrac, China Post, SingPost, vPost and many other postal services. Full list of supported carriers is available at: http://parcelapp.net/#services
Tracking data is collected on our server, so you will get it right to your device with a click of a button. Sometimes you won't even need to enter a tracking number, your can user barcode scanner which is available right in the app. With the unique carrier automatic recognition function, adding a new delivery is just a matter of seconds.
You can also locate your delivery on the map or manage your deliveries using Web Access (web.parcelapp.net) - easy and simple. Parcel has a native OS X app available for free in the Mac App Store.
Parcel utilizes the power of iOS to provide you the best possible user experience. You can use Notification Center widget to see expected deliveries for today or tomorrow or share extension to add a new delivery directly from any other app.
Push notifications provided by Parcel are more convenient than from any other app. They are being sent only from 8am to 10 pm according to your timezone, so you will not be bothered at night (however, you can disable this option in the settings).
If you want to use push notifications or track more than 3 deliveries at the same time - you can subscribe to the premium subscription right in the app for $2.99 per year.
If you have encountered a problem, please see FAQ in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include tracking number and carrier).
What's New in Version 4.2
• indirect support for Amazon Logistics deliveries: tap and hold 'Track your package' link in shipping confirmation email from Amazon. Select 'Copy' from the menu and then start adding a new delivery in Parcel. Your Amazon order details will be recognized.
• new delivery icons for "Waiting for collection" and "Out for delivery" delivery events (including equivalent events for all 300 supported carriers)
• "Push on delivery only" mode now also includes events when a package is out for delivery and when it is ready for collection at post office.
• support for iPhone 7 haptic feedback.
• improvements to the Apple Watch app: support for watchOS 3, background refresh, small modular, circular and utilitarian complications.
• carrier recognition improvements
• full support for PostNL International deliveries
• other improvements and bug fixes
Get this app!
If you do any online shopping, you won't believe how easy this app makes it to track parcels from FedEx, UPS, and USPS, let alone packages from outside the US. Even though other apps can track deliveries from multiple carriers, they often need the tracking number to appear in an email, or don't provide a way to specify the carrier if they choose the wrong one. The cost for the webapp is well worth it, even if you don't need to track more packages than the free service allows.
My only quibble is that if a shipping method uses multiple carriers (both FedEx and UPS have offerings which use USPS for the 'final mile'), you'll often need to create items for both, or change the carrier midway.
Best most clean tracking app
This app is my go to now as it removes all of the hassle from keeping track of my online orders. I paid $3 for the premium account just to track unlimited orders (I order a lot of parts for things internationally so this is really helpful for that). The free version is still the same quality app with the exception that you can only track up to 3 packages at a time. I've had this app for about 2 months and never had a single problem with it 5/5 stars all the way! :D
Amazing shipment tracking app
Great app for tracking any and all packages. It's definitely worth the $2.99 yearly subscription. I get push notifications with every new update to each shipment. I can follow my shipments from click to delivery. The coolest thing is whenever you copy a tracking number from a webpage, it automatically pops up in parcel with the next "add tracking" you select on Parcel. Stop thinking about it and just get Parcel today :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Feb 05, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 year)$2.99