Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drawing tool with dots.
It's good for drawing with your music.
(Music is not included in this app.)
(1) Drawing dot-line with your finger.
(2) By tapping 2 points, connect with dot-line.
(3) Able to use 1 color, but it is automatically with gradation.
(4) You can change "dot size" and "color" by sliders.
(5) Older lines are erased automatically.
(6) Buttons (Upper-right) are "clear" and "scroll".
(7) Able to be locked scrolling. Scrolling direction is decided by tilt of iPad.
It has a unique twist to a simple drawing application. I rated it five stars because it really is a great app, but it doesn't use the full potential of the iPad. I've seen a lot of drawing applications that are missing the essential multitouch function and this is one of them. This application is a great demonstration of the iPads touch screen, it's wonderful display, and a developer working very hard to create a truly unique application. As simple as it is, I will continue to include this application in my demo of my iPad to show just how simple and intuitive of a device Apple, and the developers of applications have made this device.