Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Pro
By Tatem Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Select from 7 huge 3D environments
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
There are 22 dinosaur now and more are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
Thank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!
What's New in Version 1.6.4
This update will show you the new way of resupply and relocates.
Also, You are able to get bigger Spinosaurus in your trophy room.
Stay with us and you will get more great features in future updates!
Misleading Fling Compatibility(bugs!!!)
Although I was quite excited to see that the fling was supported, it was disheartening to see that there is no double joystick option. For the fling controllers to work, they must lie on top of the virtual joysticks on screen. It works for walking, but it is impossible to look around in Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Pro without a virtual joystick on screen. You will simply half turn in a direction, reach the limit of your ability to turn (less than a full 90 degrees) and then the fling controller will re-orient you to your original position on the screen. It's a simple fix;
1. Add in an optional second virtual joystick, like the one that is used to control walking in-game,
2. Add support for another controller, like the moga. It will boost your sales, as more previously untouched customers come across the game looking for apps to use in conjunction with their MFI (bluetooth) controllers. Addressing this and adding a second virtual joystick seem like simple fixes that can help boost sales for Totem Games and increase awareness of your apps. At the very least, it will ensure that I revise my review to 5 stars, boosting your game's overall rating.
At the end of the day, thank you for providing this awesome game for IOS users, and I wish you success in your endeavors.
Fantastic Game! Here are a few suggestions to improve it.
Firstly, multiplayer should be added to hunts. It could even just be local multiplayer. Playing with friends would make the suspense of the game more thrilling. Next, you should add a few new dinosaurs or maps. You guys seem to be adding new Dinosaurs now and the and that is great! Then, there should also be a sprint button. Realistically, I wouldn't walk away from a raging tyrannosaurus! 😄 Finally, please add vehicles. I'm sure you guys have gotten this one a lot!😄 But I truly believe it would be amazing to have a friend drive a jeep while you shoot out of the back seat, With a tyrannosaurus in hot persuit. Once again, this is a great game. Please keep up the great work. Thanks for reading.
I love this game but please add dilophosaurus and vehicles! Multiplayer and a run button plz add theses things in oh and also add water creatures thanks also what I mean about vehicles like JEEPS! Those cool pontoon boats HELICOPTERS!
Giganotosaurus and the spinosaurus ThaT thing is way BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that thing in the books can kill and eat a T-REX than why can in this game looks like the T-REX can eat it please fix that then I really don't like the T-REX white make it like green red and then a little white and so to top this off preadedtory fights because maybe so I can sneak past a T-REX when it's like fighting a carnotsaurus so I like the game and keep it up😃👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 11, 2015
- Version: 1.6.4
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Tatem Games, private company
- © 2014 Tatem Games, Action Forms Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.