Dem Dancing Bones
By Voxel Beast
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dem Dancing Bones is a hilarious take on the well known traditional anatomy song!
Your kids will absolutely love the funny dances performed by this cartoon Skeleton named Mr. Bones!
Mr. Bones can be interacted with by choosing a body part and having him perform a little dance for the bones and joints involved.
• Teaches basic anatomy to children.
• Interact with Mr. Bones by choosing a body part and have him perform a funny related dance.
• Select between 6 different colors for Mr. Bones.
• Choose one of 3 different vibrant theater sets.
• Universal Binary! Install the app on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices.
- Singing voice.
- Different characters.
- Themed theater sets and outfits for the holidays.
- Record your own funny dance loops and sent them to friends and family.
- Tickle Mr. Bones.
Your 5-star iTunes rating and reviews help a huge amount and keep the free updates coming.
Please, rate the app after you have installed it.
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voxel-Beast-Ltd/406229891787
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/voxelbeast
We would love to hear from you! So get in touch by visiting our web site http://www.voxelbeast.com/dbones/
ALSO from Voxel Beast Ltd:
Wooly Wormies: Tell the Time
★★★ SALE: 50% OFF! Until the Universal Binary is released ★★★
Fun and lovable digital sock puppets teaching children how to Tell the Time!
I want to like this game so much, BUT...
I bought this for my niece, but I think it's too overwhelming. But, this has just so much potential!
Things I DO like:
- The concept is great
- The art is really cute
Here are the things I DON'T like:
- I don't understand the music. It doesn't seem to follow the words, and it plays off on it own without following the real song, so you can't really sing and dance along with the song.
- The music has that kind of annoying sound to it, maybe that kids might like, but not parents.
- The song is a little too fast
If you were to change the music and have the words follow along, it would be great! I'd even love someone singing the song that has an option to turn off. And if you don't choose a type of bone, maybe it would repeat the at same line until you were ready for the next line? Also, I saw someone comment on how small it was for iPhone. It might help to ditch the music scroll. It's a nice touch, but no one is going to read it.
Seriously...I do like this app- I love the concept. Don't leave this behind, please update it, it's a great idea!
Could be better.
It's cute enough, and my four year old seems to get a kick out of it, but without vocals it isn't teaching the little ones anything but the fact that skeletons having multi-colored parts and poor dancing skills. It says vocals are in the works and when that happens I might give it 5 stars but until then it's just so-so and I'd only get it if you're patient enough for the singing update.
Just giving it five to help with rating. Desperately needs:
- Option to play singing voice
- Option to play music