Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
By Fishington Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the finest collection of Army and Military survival handbooks, field manuals, and valuable knowledge ever collected under 1 app. Survivalpedia is your ultimate resource for all things related to survival and personal protection. Contained here are thousands of pages and illustrations ranging from outdoor survival, personal fitness, first aid, parachuting and knots, to mountaineering, camouflage, military operations, self defense, and much much more!
All Manuals are searchable, and support highlighting, underlining, strikethrough, and annotations. Manuals and pages can be printed, emailed, or shared on Facebook and Twitter.
******Field Manuals include:******
• U.S. Army Survival Handbook
• United States Air Force Survival Training Handbook
• First Aid for Soldiers
• The Navy SEAL Physical Fitness Guide
• River Crossing Operations
• Aviation Operations
• Desert Operations
• Nuclear Operations
• Combat Skills of the Soldier
• Field Hygiene and Sanitation
• Combat Stress Control
• Military Free-Fall Parachuting Procedures
• Army Rangers Rigging Handbook
• Manual for the Wheeled Driver
• Survival Evasion, and Recovery
• Army Physical Fitness Training
• Marine Close Combat
• Ranger Handbook
• Coast Guard Rescue and Survival Systems
• Basic Cold Weather Manual
• Terrain Analysis
• Urban Operations
• Student Pilot Guide
• Risk Management
• Electronic Warfare
• Wilderness Medicine
• Airplane Flying Handbook
• And much more!!!!
This application contains 7 manuals, with an additional 32 other manuals which may be unlocked from within as an In-App-Purchase. If you are a military or survival enthusiast, or just an average person who would like to learn different ways to start a fire or what to bring on a camping trip, you'll find the knowledge in this app to be invaluable!
Survivalpedia. Be ready for anything.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
- Minor Maintenance and bug fixes.
- More features and manuals are coming soon!
Beware of this "cash cow" app...
Why pay this developer for the app and then pay again (via IAPs)?!?!! All these manuals and many more are free online and can easily be downloaded onto your iDevice as PDFs for offline use and there are many free PDF reader apps if you do not want to use Apple's native iBooks app. There are several websites (including militaryfieldmanualsdotnet) that work well and have these taxpayer-funded manuals available...
IMO, this app is only a cynical cash cow put out by a greedy developer who apparently, again IMO, may even be posting shill reviews on the app store.
Won't open post this update
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 09, 2015
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 78.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fishington Studios
- © Fishington Studios 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Combat Skills of the SoldierFree
- Electronic WarfareFree
- Marine Close Combat Handbook$0.99
- All Books and Manuals$19.99
- USAF Survival Handbook$1.99
- Ranger Handbook$0.99
- Navy Seal Fitness$1.99
- Urban Operations$0.99
- Coast Guard Rescue and Survival Systems $0.99