By Behold Studios Jogos Eletronicos LTDA ME
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** NEW 1.1.1 VERSION WITH LOW, LOW PRICE! ***
Finally an RTS — real-time strategy — game where you control an army of zombies or humans!
Create your strategies to destroy the opposing team. Use your resources to upgrade your units to stronger and more powerful minions. Don't let your enemy grab the power-ups before you!
* Two exclusive teams with different units and upgrades.
* Unique experience everytime you play with dynamically generated maps.
* You create and decide your own strategies.
* Innovative zoom-in and out replaces the old fashioned minimap.
* Play through 28 challenging levels in campaign mode.
* Skirmish mode for an intense experience.
* Survival endless mode for your blood lust!
* Distinct soundtrack to increase the game mood.
* Exciting new levels!
* Awesome Multiplayer mode on local network.
* Lite version.
Gameplay trailer available at http://www.thegravediggergame.com
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- 12 exciting new levels!
- New survival game mode.
- Finally, kills highscore for your blood lust!
- A lot more control over your army and units.
- More challenging A.I.
- New and improved menu interface.
- More responsive input!
- Double-tap to move option.
- Bug fixes.
- More bug fixes.
A lot of fun!
The Gravedigger takes a simple, straight-forward approach to the RTS genre and even though it may not have the features of other strategy games it still manages to be quite fun. The basic premise is that you start with a few units (either humans or zombies, depending on your preference) then go around town to various houses and recruit new units in an effort to build up your numbers in what will ultimately culminate in a battle with the opposing group. The only area that this game lacks is maps, as every location is essentially the same theme, although randomly generated maps cause each one to be slightly different in terms of size or layout. It's not the best RTS game out there but it's certainly one of the better ones that's still a lot of fun to play despite its simplicity and lack of map themes. At only 99 cents it's an easy game to recommend for fans of the genre.
Crash Upon Startup (iPhone 7)
Was very much looking forward to this unique sounding game. I love zombie themed anything and playing from the zombies perspective sounds great! Crashes at developer logo (iPhone 7).
iPhone 5. Crashes after unity logo. 😫
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 28, 2010
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Behold Studios Jogos Eletronicos LTDA ME
- © 2010 Behold Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.