By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.405
- Support Windows UAC Screen and logon screen (3.0 version of desktop program is required)
- Ready for Windows 10 (3.0 version of desktop program is required)
A fun glitch 😄
There is a fun glitch that will happen if you do a few things in windows 10.
If in windows 10 you click on the desktop where you don't have apps and then click X in the media remote it will close your desktop.
I love the glitch in it please don't make an update that fixes this so called "problem" that I like.
I found out that there was a glitch when I was messing around with the media remote on my desktop.
Thanks for the glitch!
P.S. The glitch is harmless and kind of like an Easter egg in the app so you can get the desktop up by pressing the button that looks like a windows vista desktop in the windows/mac app switcher in remoteMouse app
It's everything you need
It has everything I need, however we need to buy more once we buy the app... Wish it was all available rather than buying more once the app is purchased. It's a
Good app though
Wowwww !!! I love this app so much because I can change episode easily on my bed when I am watching movies,series and etc without going to a monitor. It is very confortable to me. <3 and no problem or crashed or bug since I used it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 29, 2016
- Version: 3.405
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99