By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and FrontRow for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.12
Love it, some changes would be nice
I love the app, I felt a bit mislead when I bought the pro app over the free, I thought I was paying for all functions of the app but that wasnt true (I could have misread as well though, kinda rushed into it lol) there are only 2 things I would like to see changed/added to this app. 1. Netflix support for the Media Remote (it somewhat works as it is but pausing takes you out of fullscreen n what not), and 2. every time I press pause for windows media player it takes the screen out of full screen so then I have to move the mouse over to the full screen button every time. other than that this app is totally worth the $1.99 and the $1.99 for the Media Remote.
Good and bad
Great app, i love it but too many bugs. I use the Iphone 6+ and have a windows laptop.
I get disconnected all the time, but might be due to wifi connection...
HOWEVER!! Recently this app has been freezing when I flip the phone sideways and upsidedown. This pushes the screen more to the right leaving part of the touching spaces "black" and will not work on my phone...
I deleted the app multiple times and restarted my phone many times too. These problems still occur. It might have something to do with the wallpaper I installed, but still... This app would get a perfect 5 out of 5 if these small bugs were fixed...
I have used the mouse remote for several months now. I love it. I am disabled and have to lay down a lot. With this app I can do most things with my computer. It also has a number pad which is very handy. I highly recommend it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 3.12
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99