By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote (need unlocking)
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and FrontRow for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer (need unlocking)
• Spotify Remote (need unlocking)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.300
* Supports 3D touch on iPhone 6S - Deeply press on touchpad to right-click
* Minor bugs fixes.
Works great for me.
I am a desktop support technician, getting things to work across a magnitude of technological devices is my job and life. There are a lot of things that people are complaining about that this app does or doesn't do properly, I experience no such issues.
The app is snappy, responsive and does exactly what you need. Is it a perfect keyboard? No. Neither is the built-in keyboard for Microsoft RDP app which lets me remote into my Windows PCs. That app is created by a multibillion dollar company and this keyboard is just as friendly.
Mouse works, double clicking and right clicking is easy as pie, the keyboard is a bit ios5 looking but it works great in landscape mode. No complaints. Just wish it worked on the lock screen but I use teamviewer to log in then switch to this. (Note: mobile mouse doesn't work on log in screen either) so this is the best phone option around.
App worked great after paying for it until I installed Windows 10 and now its unable to connect to my laptop. Is appreciate it if it was compatible for Windows 10 considering I paid 2 dollars to use it
Just sharing my displeasure since the last time I opened the app, I was able to adjust my Mac's volume. Now it's an in app purchase - media package! Original buyers of the app should be grandfathered in, taking away features that we used to have and charging for them is not a pleasant business model.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 3.300
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99