Banzai Rabbit HD
By Revolutionary Concepts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★The former No#1 iPhone Adventure game enjoyed by HALF A MILLION PEOPLE! Now on iPad and 100% FREE for a limited time! Don't Miss Out!
Look up in the sky it's a bird, it's a plane, it's ... a Rabbit !? Banzai Rabbit hops onto the iPad ready to save the world, and delivers an epic 3D traffic dodging adventure like no other!
One of the most critically acclaimed arcade puzzle platformers on the iPhone and now iPad, offering 20+ hours of entertainment! Featured by Apple, praised by Gizmodo, Touch Arcade, IGN, CNET, 148Apps, SlideToPlay, Appmodo and countless others, and now available on the iPad!
Banzai Rabbit HD.
Part platformer, part puzzler, all action & totally fun in a way that games should be - regardless of your age or skill level.
Banzai Rabbit's features include:
♉ 142 rounds of Gorgeous 3D gameplay in HD set across 34 locations / levels.
♉ A wide range of unique environments that include City Streets, Rivers, Train Yards, Metal Works, and even a Sewer)
♉ Comic Book Story and Challenge Modes
♉ Easy, Medium, Hard Difficulties
♉. Save Game, Earn Continues, multiple Checkpoints
♉ Bonus levels
♉ Super Power-Ups - Slow time and leap locomotives in a single bound.
♉ Customisable Controls (swipe and tap, d-pad, side buttons) *both left and right handed.
♉ Online Leaderboards and Awards to unlock
♉ Flip screen orientation.
And that's just the start..just look what others have to say:
* IGN: I heartily recommend Banzai Rabbit as a good update on the classic Frogger.... the action is frantic, and it looks great. Plus, with over 140 rounds, you get a lot of game for your buck. That’s music to the (bunny) ears of the budget-minded gamer.
* CNET: App of the week! Banzai Rabbit looks absolutely gorgeous, a comic-book-colored 3D feast for the eyes.
* Touch Arcade: It all comes together extremely well, taking a classic mechanic and wrapping it around some new ideas and fantastic visuals.
* 148Apps.com: If you do one thing man get this game! 4.5/5
* PocketGamer: 8/10. Fantastic! Silver Medal Award.
* SlidetoPlay: we give Banzai Rabbit our highest honors. 4/4 Must Have.
* Appmodo: Two recommendations, buy it, and buy it!
* Banzai takes the classic Frogger, turns it on its head and launches it into the stratosphere.
* Deep challenging gameplay, all wrapped in graphics that wouldn't look out of place on a next gen console.
* Looks cute and cuddly, but 4 levels in Wham!! The rabbit hole goes deep on this one!
* The iPhone receives it's first Killer App and he's hopping mad!
* Pick-up 'n play gaming perfection.
Still unsure? Check out the best gameplay trailer you'll see today: http://bit.ly/dhUSfb
Also available for iPhone! Oh and be sure and check out our recreation of the classic Data East Arcade Fighter KARATE CHAMP, laserdisc classics ROAD BLASTER and COBRA COMMAND, award-winning UFO ON TAPE, and newest release Gesundheit! (9.5/10 on IGN) out now on iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Retina 3D Graphics for the New iPad
- Game Center Support
- iOS 5 Support
Works perfectly on my iPad. Looks pretty stunning. Can definitely see the Frogger influences. It's like a 3D version.
This game is manly like the 1980s Frogger arcade game. It has a few additional elements to it (such as power-ups), and the story is presented in comic-book form. It is well done, and performs well enough.
Once you get to a certain point in the game, it seems pretty much impossible to go any further, level is too difficult.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 20, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Revolutionary Concepts
- © Revolutionary Concepts 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.