AirTrack integrates with multiple data sources in order to report flight and navigation data wirelessly and in real time. Designed to be used with a Flight Simulator, with the aid of a plugin this application allows you to track your virtual flights in real-time in the palm of your hand, as well as to remotely control your simulated flights.
You no longer need to stay glued to the computer in order to know if you're still flying at 39,000 feet, if you're still heading to the right waypoint, how long you've got left or what the weather is going to be like at your destination airport; you can now relax and do it in the garden or anywhere within WiFi reach really and control your flight with your thumb.
But if this isn't enough, AirTrack can also use your device's built-in GPS, Accelerometer and Gyro to determine your current movements and attitude and the Internet to download real weather to simulate an aircraft's sensors.
Turn your car trip into a flight experience by getting information about your instant position, heading and surrounding waypoints. See yourself in an EFIS style navigation display / primary flight display or plan your multi-leg trip with the built in route planner FMC which gives you real-time information about your waypoints, how far they are and how long it will take you to reach them.
With its built-in database of FIX, VOR, NDB and Airports, AirTrack can also be used as a flight companion allowing you to plan and monitor your trip, target a VOR or even perform a full IFR approach without ever needing to look at the screen.
The AirTrack features include:
- A full Primary Flight Display with speed, altitude, vertical speed, barometric pressure
- Also in the PFD, compass, AI with roll/pitch, auto-pilot status and settings.
- Instant GS, IAS, MACH, TAS and VS when available.
- An MFD with APP, VOR, MAP and PLN mode with centered and expanded views.
- The whole world as a map of geo contours in the MFD.
- NAV / ADF and ILS / Approach guidance in the PFD and MFD.
- An MCP panel to control the Aircraft's Auto-Pilot.
- Wind speed and direction indicators.
- Next waypoint reporting on the MFD.
- Electronic Flight Bag style interface for iPad,
- An advanced multimode navigation display.
- A multi-leg FMC style route planner.
- Enroute Airways decoder.
- SID, STAR and Approach procedures decoder.
- Bi-directional radio stack.
- AutoTransponder Mode.
- Customizable waypoints.
- Saved waypoints and Nearby waypoints.
- Real-Time weather information for airports.
- Detailed airport information including runways.
- A database of over 100k + localities worlwide.
- Built-in database of intersections, VORs and NDBs.
- Support for NAVIGRAPH FMS AIRAC cycles.
- Tracking of VATSIM / IVAO/ PilotEdge surrounding air traffic on the MFD.
- Tracking of which controllers are online in VATSIM/IVAO.
- Auto-tuning of ATC frequencies to COM1/COM2.
- Automatic position report generation for oceanic.
- Enhanced graphics with high-res Retina Display.
- Remote Yoke/Joystick/Rudder for flight simulator.
- Support for X-Plane
- Support for FS9 and FSX(*)
- Support for ELITE 8.6 US
- Cloud Services flight plan and waypoint sync.
- Cloud based auto-sync advanced flight planner
- Cloud based Approach plate / charts viewer with user charts.
- And much more ...
(*) Please see http://haversine.com/airtrack/msfs for details of what is supported in FS9 and FSX and what is not before buying if you intend to use with one of these simulators.
Version 3.12 adds support for the new iPad Pro 2018 models and contains various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome flight sim app - but stopped working Prepar3d v4.3
awesome flight sim app with functions that are not available in other similar flight simulator apps. Very sad to see no longer works in Prepar3D V4.3 (v4.2 works) also works in Xplane V11. Hope that the developer updates this app to work in Prepar 3D V4.3 as many other users in the forums are also updating to v4.3 to resolve bugs and added features in Prepar3D
An Amazing App
Runs perfectly again. Dev responded to fix app in less than 24 hours.
This app does so many things well, it's hard to describe. Despite cost, worth every penny.
Great X-Plane autopilot function. Integrates really well with most X-Plane aircraft, including Carenado.
Wants my location services?
For some reason the app suddenly wanted my phones location for the FMC, the reason was to get my present position. THERE IS NO REASON for a flight sim FMC to need my real world position. Either the developer intends to allow people to use this as a a real world flight aid. or they are using my location data for something else.
Either way I’ll be uninstalling the app.
- Haversine Ltd
- 125.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Haversine Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Air Premium Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.