Whether you are an employee struggling to communicate effectively with a difficult client or co-worker, a supervisor trying to better manage a challenging employee, or a new hire seeking to understand how to succeed at the job, this practical app is for you. The workplace is becoming ever more diverse, whether based on ethnicity, race, ancestry, gender, generation, and many other attributes. Cultural competency is the ability to interact effectively with people of different backgrounds and experiences. Developing cultural competency is no longer a luxury but a necessity to succeed in our global economy.
diversityDNA™ is a mini diversity training. It provides essential insights into how cultural differences impact workplace conduct. We each have a unique "cultural DNA profile" which deeply affects how we interact with and perceive co-workers, clients and others at work. This series of short, visually compelling and voiced-over videos describes some of the important ways in which we differ in values, beliefs, norms and assumptions -- and how these differences actually impact our behavior.
This mini training provides the basics on cultural diversity:
• what is a "cultural DNA profile"
• your unique set of cultural and experiential attributes
• how hidden attributes may create conflict
• display of emotion
• communication styles (direct and indirect)
• perceptions of hierarchy and power
• time and task versus relationships
• perceptions of status
• "me" versus "we" cultures
You will remember these lessons at critical junctures, helping you to avoid offending co-workers and clients, and to create better working relationships around the globe.
Interfacet, Inc., also provides more extensive and tailored companywide trainings, both on cultural diversity and other workplace conduct issues, including harassment prevention, religion at the workplace, workplace violence and others. Each training is tailored to the particular organizational culture of the employer. Depending on the employers’ needs, we train live (on-site and webinar) or by pre-recorded, online "anytime" trainings with extensive reporting capabilities to track employee attendance for compliance and administrative purposes.
Visit us on the Web or contact us directly for more information:
This app has been updated with:
▪ App Supported on iOS 8.0+ devices (iOS 7.x and prior devices no longer supported)
▪ Bug Fixes
▪ Performance Improvements
▪ UI Enhancements
▪ Improved Notifications
▪ Audio Playback Improvements
▪ Video View Fixes
▪ Resolved Twitter Sharing Issues
▪ Location based Feature Improvements
▪ Resolved Pre-Roll video display
Ratings and Reviews
In process, and bound to improve
An interesting effort to engage people in a conversation about human and cultural differences. As the user base increases the content is very likely to become even more engaging.
- Mobile Roadie
- 32.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010 Interfacet, Inc. diversityDNA™ Interfacet, Inc., has registered diversityDNA® with respect to educational services, namely, conducting live, on-site and pre-recorded online training in the fiel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.