iLiveMath Ford Cars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrating over 100+ years from the Model T to today - this app was made possible through Ford Motor Company.
Photo Acknowledgements: Ford Motor Company Brand Licensing
California based iHomeEducator now releases iLiveMath Ford Cars for elementary grade reading and math with multimedia sounds, video, and photos packed into a Universal App for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. iLiveMath Ford Cars teaches addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, average, mean, median, mode, and range with problems that introduce new terms such as mpg, mph, km/h, speedometer, odometer, cars manufactured per day, per week, per year, and much more.
All these facts are introduced through illustrative word problems which are not just facts on a page, but the student must read, comprehend, analyze, and pick an answer. This process reinforces the students comprehension beyond flashcards.
A natural language engine is built into the app and randomly composes different nouns, verbs, and quantities to create questions and answers that are matched to the photograph and also to the sounds. This engages the students and helps each question seem familiar yet new to reinforce concepts.
(1) Review dynamically and randomly generated word problems
(2) Share your question and answer summaries on our community blog.
(3) Email the questions and answers to your educator for review
(4) Explore related educational wiki links in a kid safe browser.
(5) Watch fun educational videos after you've correctly answered a certain number of questions. This can be set by the educator at a threshold of 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 correct answers before the video feature is enabled. Family-friendly videos are filtered from Youtube.
> Level 1: Basic Addition and Subtraction
> Level 2: Includes Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication
> Level 3: Advanced Includes Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Mean, Median, Mode, and Range
Universal App release advantages:
* Runs on iPad as well as iPhone/iPod Touch
* Layout for the iPad fully utilizes the larger screen, new button layout, new picker popup, and new view transitions.
* Landscape and Portrait Mode is supported for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
The previous iLiveMath series apps were listed by GameClassroom as a Top 10 Educational iPad App and featured on iTunes What's Hot.
"...It is almost ‘education without education’ and should keep your children interested for hours. Actually, it should keep most adults interested as well. I think I may just buy this for myself… I mean, for my son…" iPad.net
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
Compiled on Operating System 3.2
Pricing and Availability:
Help us by rating and reviewing this app
Your comments are very important to us!
If you have specific enhancement requests and bug fixes
please email us at email@example.com
iHomeEducator is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. Recommended Ages: 3-6,6-10
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
What's New in Version 7.0
This release contains the following modifications:
- Modified User Interface to support new iOS 7 controls.
- Removed wiki page links due to kid safety issues
- Modified About Us page
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iHomeEducator
- © iHomeEducator
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.