This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make your mark in the stones of Madagascar...
Fanoron is a traditional, two player strategic board-game from Madagascar
- Challenging gameplay that will build your brain
- High res 3-D rendered graphics that are a pleasure to behold
- A computer opponent that will improve your game
- In-game tips that ease the learning curve
- Rules that are never more than a few taps away, no internet connection needed
- Unique sound effects
- Playlist creation: conquer to your own soundtrack
iOS 6.0.1 crashes sometimes
Crashes on startup... Only sometimes though.
If it does crash I completely close the app, reopen it, and most of the time I'm able to play through it then.
A few times when I start a new game it has the wrong player starting first.
Other than those bugs, it's a fun game to play!
I'll improve my rating once the crashing is fixed.
iOS 6.1 seems to fix the crashing
Whatever caused the app to crashing since the end of October 2012 (when iOS 6 was released) seems to have been fixed in iOS 6.1
Only opens half of the time
I tried to open the app at less 10 times never opened once. The 11th time it opened and it was a good. Then I tried to play my own music to the background and it closed again fix this and it would be a way better app.
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 21, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonathan Clapp
- © 2010 Jonathan W. Clapp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.