By Think Branch, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Square Dare is an iPad version of the classic Dots and Boxes game that traditionally was played with pencil and paper. The goal is to capture as many squares as you can. Players alternate turns filling in one line on the grid to connect two dots. A player who fills the fourth side of any square wins that square and gets to make another move.
* Up to four players may play
* Play against the computer in single-player mode
* Three different grid sizes
* Undo capability allows you to correct mistakes
* Engaging graphics and sound effects
What's New in Version 1.1
* Added a highlight/animation to make it easier to see the most recent move
* Fixed a bug that would cause the app to crash on iOS 4.2
I don't get how to play it! I tried it,but it was confusing.