QR Code Reader - QuickMark Barcode Scanner
By SimpleAct Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most powerful yet simple to use QR Code reader and generator.
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
* See how many times an URL or product barcode is scanned by QuickMark (only URL and 1D barcodes are sent to our servers for calculation)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
What's New in Version 4.8.2
1. Fixed missing Done button when creating Contact barcode on iOS8
2. Fixed problem getting geo-location when creating Geo barcode on iOS8
3. Fixed some field mapping problems when adding scanned contact to address book
Works, but don't expect updates
This app works. It does what it says it does and it works well with Evernote and Instapaper.
However, it's companion app, QuickMark Spot has disappeared from the app store. Actually, I can't remember if I got it from the App Store, because the in-app links (About QuickMark, App Support, etc) all lead to clickbait, fake search engines on parked domain names. Nothing within the app leads to anything about the app, just domains that either the devs stopped paying for, or we intentionally used as click/ad bait to make the author money.
In other words, I wouldn't pay for this app as, if the treatment of QuickMark's other app is any indication of their direction, there doesn't seem to be support or intent to continue development.
Seems to work
Seems to work for me on ipad. Did get somethings wrong but I think that is just barcode information being wrong. I have tried many apps that do the same things. There is little difference between them. If you are reading this then you might as well get this app. It will do what you want.
Since the new version of software iso 9.0 been updated this app been crashing and saying unexpected error
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 28, 2015
- Version: 4.8.2
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SimpleAct, Inc.
- © 2015 SimpleAct Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Continuous Scan$1.99