AmpKit+ - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
By Agile Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AmpKit+ transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
The paid AmpKit+ app includes 4 amps and matching cabinets, 10 pedals and 8 mics at less than half price.
• Ampkit Link, Ampkit Link HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
What's New in Version 2.2.3
This update fixes Audiobus on iOS 7 and iOS 8
I had been using the Jamup app , but I didn't like having to make my own chains and I wanted one with more presets, so I reluctantly purchased this app and OMG was i impressed, it was like night and day!!! The signal is clean with almost no background noise ( I couldn't get rid of the feedback/hum on the Jamup app no matter what I did) and the presets are absolutely amazing!!! I would recommend this to any iOS user who plays guitar. I can't believe I almost passed on this app, that would have been a huge mistake. I no longer have any use for the Jamup app, kind of a waste of money but what are you gonna do, right? Wish I had seen this one first...,,,
Pretty dope. Authentic guitar modulation. As far as people complaining about the feedback. Hello the setup is supposed to represent real high wattage heads meaning two things. You can either turn down the volume on your phone or apply the built in noise gate pedal. The technology behind this app is astounding and I can't wait for more updates.
Careful about buying the full expansion. Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's awesome. However I just switched phones and it did not save the purchases in my iTunes which means I'd have buy them all again. I think that's pretty whack and that they resolve this issue.
The Best on iOS
I have tried all the guitar amp apps and this one sounds the best. I ran them through headphones and through the effects return on an amp/cab (disabled the cab in the apps). Ampkit is really impressive!
This won't replace my VH4 but for what it does it is amazing. Definitely better than a Pod, and convenient for practicing.
Just two complaints. I don't see how to save my own preset. Looks like it only allows the factory presets. The "setups" are ok but I'd like to save presets also. And it would be better if the pedals are grouped by type rather than alphabetically. Delays, mods, overdrives, etc.
Neither are dealbreakers. This app is the one to get. It sounds the best!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- D-Delay Pedal$4.99
- American Acoustic Amp$4.99
- AmpKit+ Power Pack$19.99
- Peavey 6505+ Amp$5.99
- AmpKit+ Summer '11 Pack$17.99
- AmpKit+ Clean & Classic Pack$19.99
- Taos Rectifier Amp$5.99
- Mountain Blue Pedal$2.99
- American Bass King Amp$4.99
- Rocktron HUSH$4.99