Remote Mouse FREE - wireless keyboard, trackpad
By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 3.409
The smoothness I can forgive, it works just fine when you're not flying your fingers all over the place. Sadly multi touch (besides scrolling) isn't available. And for some reason I couldn't get the track pad to work in landscape mode. The gestures you can make in the air are also very jerky and basically useless. This app would be a perfect 5/5 if it had multi touch and if land space worked better.
Useful, But terrible.
I use this app often because I use my computer like a TV, but if there was another option out there I would be using it let's just put it that way. The Apple Watch app doesn't work at all and this iOS app is sub par. Aesthetics need improving greatly, and the connection needs to be made more reliable, as sometimes it will connect automatically and sometimes it won't.
Worked as advertised and better than expected
This app not only works but it is fluid and works exactly like a laptop trackpad. Just go on the internet and quickly download their software and boom, you have a mouse on your phone/iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 3.409
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Unlock Web Remote$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Unlock Spotify Pad$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99