Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (Pro version)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC (Pro version)
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
Urgent bug fixes.
Recent updates in 3.600:
• New one-hand slider function which is available in both portrait and landscape mode
• Turning on Left Handed will also shift the gyro mouse and one-hand slider to the left
• Brand new interface and wallpapers
• The panel switch bar and mouse was moved to the bottom of the screen for easier handheld use
• The frequently used settings was changed to the first screen of the menu
• Further layout optimization for iPhone X, XS, XR
• Added translations in Swedish (Svenska), Danish (Dansk) and Croatian (Hrvatski).
Ratings and Reviews
“Connection failed” issue
This app works great most of the time, however while I am using the app, I tend to lock my device in between using the app (as you would put down a TV remote when you’ve found a program to watch) rendering me unable to reconnect unless I delete the app on both devices and reinstall it. This usually is the only way to get it to work again. Manually reconnecting the devices just results in a connection failure message. This is why I haven’t bought the Pro version, to avoid complications of restoring purchases every time I have to reinstall the app just to connect again. When it is connected however, it works well. The connection problems are the only issue I’ve faced so far. Thanks for the app, it’s saved a lot of getting up and walking to the laptop to change anything on it. Oh and the iPad app not having the keypad accessible is also quite a restriction, but even on the iPad app I face this “connection failed” issue, so it’s not just my devices.
Works great, but minor bug in new update
This app works so well, but the newest redesign, while looking great, has now defaulted to show the keyboard automatically every time I bring up the app. This is inconvenient as I’m not generally typing, but rather using it for, you know, the mouse function. My thumb naturally stays towards the bottom of my screen so imagine my surprise when I go to move the mouse and accidentally hit a few random keys instead and end up messing up whatever I was doing on the screen. Yes I can tap to make it disappear, but I’d like to to not show up until I ask it to. The settings doesn’t offer it as an option. Please address this.
Best for PC for TV
Giving it 4 starts due to Pro Version keeps popping up on start up and only lets you use 70% of the options but still lets you use the important options witch is the mouse and keyboard witch mostly matters other then that, Super easy to setup. works Instantly everytime you open it. Had lots of options I have been using this app for years and anytime I get a new phone it automatically syncs up on it’s own. Don’t need any other app. I mite just buy the pro version it would be worth it.
- Yao Ruan
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Unlock Web Remote $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.