Creatures - THE FIRST BLOOD
By playus soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SALE!!! ONLY 0.99$
- Trailer & Gameplay Movie !!
- Great graphics, bold actions, excellent controls!
- Dual stick!
- You lookin for a decent game?
- A game to fill your needs for more!
- The game that will fill up the 2% not fulfilled by any other games!
- Creatures - THE FIRST BLOOD !!!
- Show off your power by controlling the main character and eliminating numerous creatures!
- Stages of 2 different modes.
- Survival and defense!
- A stage where you have to eliminate a certain number of creatures.
- You have to dodge creature attacks and hit back to clear the stage.
- You have to defend your base for the given time.
- The only thing left for you if you cannot defend the base is death!
- You get weapons, traps, hps for killing the red monsters.
- Machine gun
- Rapid fire, endless ammo!
- A wide range of attack.
- Rocket launcher
- A strong damage to many enemies.
- Hits enemies in a line very quickly.
- Sub weapons
- Machine gun
- A machine gun that helps players.
- A trap that slows down creatures.
- Ect Item
- Health potion
- Creatures - THE FIRST BLOOD is OpenFeint Enabled.
[How to play]
- Drag the left bottom.
- Dodge (Roll)
- Double-tap the left bottom.
- Drag the right bottom. (Attacks automatically if enemies spotted.)
- Weapon Icons
- Change weapons.
- Set traps.
- Contine or Main menu
What's New in Version 1.01
various bug fixes.
Wow great game. I didn’t have a problem with the sound, the game play, or the controls all of those were great. If you guys could make more rooms and more guns and more creatures this game itself would probably out sale your competitors with ease. This game is so good that the lacking aspects is like taking the candy out of a video gamer’s junkie’s mouth. Great job guys but please take this as really great constructive criticism and please do what this great game is lacking.
This is an amazing game! The controls are top notch, I love the ability to roll out of harms way and the awesome guns. The gameplay more than makes up for the seemingly lack of content! Great game! hope you develop more top notch games like this, I will definitely support you guys.
I love this game
It's really fun game. I liked all the machine guns that comes out. It took some time to get used to the game. But after I got used to it, it was really fun and graphic is very nice too. I strongly recommend this game to those who love to play a casual game.