By Danike, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drug Information, Interaction Checker, and Medication Organizer
- Featuring Pharmacist summarized drug information on the top 1,550+ medications in the United States (growing each month).
- Featuring Interaction Check, the groundbreaking new way to automatically check for interactions, overlapping side effects and precautions.
- Featuring Med Box, the easiest to use medication organizer and reminder.
- Created by a Clinical Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy).
- Voted #1 Pharmacy App (best drug information app) by iPhone Life Magazine.
- 1,400+ user reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
- Internet connection not required.
- Unbiased drug information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship).
- Perfect for individuals, caregivers, physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals.
The founder of PocketPharmacist holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is a licensed Pharmacist. Our primary goal is to to help people better understand and manage their (patient's) medications.
When we summarize a medication for PocketPharmacist, we are extremely careful to only include the information that we would want our families and friends to focus on. Therefore, you can be confident that you are not getting bogged down with unnecessary information.
Interaction Check, is a groundbreaking new way to ensure medication compatibility. It automatically alerts you to potentially life-saving interactions, precautions and side effects for two or more medications. Best of all, Interaction Check is easy to use AND understand.
PocketPharmacist also features the easiest to use medication organizer, Med Box. Med Box keeps track of your medications, allergies, medical conditions, Doctors and pharmacies. It is great for:
- Organizing medication lists for your parents, your clients, or yourself.
- Setting alarms/reminders for when to take medications.
- Answering the age old question, "Did I already take/give ________?".
- Determining compatibility between current, or newly prescribed, medications.
For less than the price of a cup of coffee you can put a stop to medication confusion. Don't hesitate and download the best drug information app now!
For more information about the best drug info app, visit danike.com
What's New in Version 3.2.9
Bug fixes affecting Med Box Profile emailing/printing/viewing
Going through nursing school right now and having to carry around a 3" thick book for all of the meds I need to look up was getting pretty old. I've been looking for a good one for my phone that had all of the answers that I need and FINALLY found it! I've been searching for ones that a lot of the other ones that I've tried haven't had. My test one was disulfiram, (also known as Antabuse) and most didn't have it or I had to get a subscription or outright buy for it to be available. This one has it and more! Still looking for one that it doesn't have but I have a feeling I'm not going to find one. Very well done developers, you definitely have my support and referrals!
Best medication app around! Won't be disappointed.
I am a critical care RN. This app is one of the top ones I ever seen. It gives me prescribing info as well as regular info for non-medical people. The info is constantly updated. Easy to see & explain. This is one of the longest apps I've ever used. Would be sad if they got rid of it & I know many docs & nurses who also love this app when I show them. Best app out there. Never have had issues w/ it. Always improving and adding new info. Would pay a lot of money for this app. I'd be lost without it.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 3.2.9
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Danike, Inc.
- © 2016 Danike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.