Podcast listening is personalized with Spreaker Podcast Radio.
Thousands of recorded podcasts, streams, and live broadcasts are at your fingertips to enjoy in whichever way you wish. Curated lists spanning a wide range of new and original podcasts; a Favorites section; and automatically generated playlists like Listen Later, Likes, Downloads, and History help tailor your listening experience to your own habits and tastes.
You’ll also get easy accessibility to podcasts and their makers: follow hosts and favorite their shows, and like, download, and share their episodes. Receive notifications, and enable autodownloading, on shows you’ve favorited, and stay updated on everything podcasters you follow do, from publishing new content to listening to episodes, in the newsfeed. Connect directly with podcasters and fellow listeners in real-time by chatting with them as they go live, or leave your comments.
==== Features ====
• Access thousands of podcasts, shows, and live broadcasts
• Browse through curated lists put together by our partners and Spreaker’s own editorial team
• Keep all your preferred podcasts in one place with the personalized Favorites section
• Get automatically generated playlists like, Listen Later, Likes, Downloads, and History
• Easily search shows and episodes by keywords and tags
• Download podcasts (or set episodes of your favorite shows to automatically download) and listen to them when whenever you’re offline.
• Keep updated on favorited podcasts and users you follow through notifications and the newsfeed
• Jump to different sections of episodes that include chapters
• Like, share, and comment on episodes
• Rewind and fast forward through episodes, or use the slider to get to the exact minute-mark
• Interact with hosts as they go live, as well as with fellow listeners
• View and edit your profile
• and much, much more...
If you run into any kind of issue, please contact the team at email@example.com or join us at our Help Center at http://help.spreaker.com
• Spreaker is now optimized for the new iPad Pro
• Bug fixes
We need your feedback in order to keep the improvements coming. Please take the time to rate this version of Spreaker's App in the AppStore. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent podcast app, except...
Update Jan 29, 2018 - the app has an ongoing issue with suddenly not being able to connect to the chat area during live broadcasts. It requires stopping the podcast, closing and clearing the app and then trying again. Sometimes it takes several tries for this to work to even let one play the live podcast again. It’s extremely frustrating and seems to be occurring with many users. Please fix this Spreaker!!!
I have loved creating and listening to podcasts on Spreaker for a couple of years now. One feature that I've always wanted to see and hasn't been offered is push notifications to alert about new podcasts from the users that I follow. I often miss new shows that were recorded because I didn't know they were posted. This would also increase your listenership because users would be alerted of new content. Even an email notification, like you now offer for live podcasts, would be an improvement. In this day and age, just about every kind of app has some push notification feature. Please consider this for a future update.
So far I like the app
A friend of mine recommended this application just a few minutes ago and so I downloaded it. However, there is one small complaint. I am a voiceover user which means, I access everything through text to speech. When I listen to podcasts, I do not see a rewind, or fast-forward button listed in the playback controls. If there are such things, they are not labeled, or they’re not here. I’m hoping that spreaker will take the time to evaluate this and add these controls or at least label them and tell us where they are. Other than that, keep up the great work.
Can’t search or add favorites
The app is not very user-friendly. It offers very little options as far as searching for and exploring new podcasts. And the ability to add a show as a favorite still doesn’t seem to work. When I touch the star nothing happens, but if I touch it again it asked me if I want to remove it as a favorite. And yet when I look at my favorites list there is nothing there. So it’s acknowledging that I’ve added a favorite, but at the same time it’s not. Still a lot of functionality issues with this app.
- Spreaker Inc
- 82.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Spreaker Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.