2XL Supercross HD
By 2XL Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2XL Supercross" just got better! With stunning graphics at iPad and Retina display resolutions, up to 4 player multiplayer and by using Apple's composite AV cable, you can now play on an external display!
Bury the competition as you ride like a pro! Discover secret jump combinations within each track as you master the physics of motocross in this high-speed racing adventure.
“2XL Supercross HD” is an all-new offroad racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Offroad Fury and MX Unleashed.
This rhythm-based racing game is easy to pick up and play, but its ever-increasing challenges will keep you in the zone for hours. Blitz your way through carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops on custom tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada.
You won’t believe what you’re playing in the palm of your hand! “2XL Supercross HD” features liquid-color graphics, fully interactive 3D physics, surround sound, authentic engine recordings, particle effects, projected shadows and lighting.
Share your game with friends by creating up to five independent profiles on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
See the trailer at: www.2xlgames.com/supercross
- Supercross and Freestyle tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada
- 3 modes of play: Time Trials, Practice and Racing
- 4 player Wi-Fi or 2 player Bluetooth multiplayer
- Ride 125cc, 250cc and 450cc bikes
- Select your appearance from hundreds of different bike and rider combinations
- Race with up to 8 bikes and riders
- 4 camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from 8 preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface with tunable sensitivities
- Adjustable level of difficulty
- Comprehensive in game help
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Added support for the latest iOS, iPhones, iPads and iPods!
This game should be online
you should create a version where all people have the game to play online multiplayer but the game would be more exciting you know could be better.... Because the game is boring now
Not worth $5
This game is worth $2 maybe $3. $5 is way too much for this game, it's fun for 15 minutes and then it gets boring. There's nothing to race for, no career, the handling is poor, and the four strokes sound like two strokes. There's better games for the same or lower price.
I like be the game but the maps are so limited and needs more but overall really fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 191 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2010-2015. 2XL Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.