CamScanner +| PDF Document Scanner and OCR
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to email, fax, print or save to cloud.
4.99 USD -> 0.99 USD(80% OFF) FOR LIMITED TIME!
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* App Store Best of 2014
* CamScanner, 50 Best iPhone Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
----Paid App Features----
* All features that the free version has
* Recognize and extract texts from a single page
* Larger cloud space of 400M (200M for free version)
* Export PDFs without watermark "Scanned by CamScanner"
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature extracts texts from single page for further editing or sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly fax docs to over 30 countries from the app.
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you.
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit CamScanner website) you own and you can view, edit and share any document.
Premium Subscription Service:
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Payment models for Premium subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed within 24 hours by the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription. Subscriptions may be managed by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
What's New in Version 4.0.2
1. Option to self-define doc name template
2. Option to preset scan quality and file size
3. OCR for selected areas, with higher recognition accuracy
4. Optimized image processing
Great Scanner with Intelligent Automation
I find the interface to be intuitive and the scanner to be accurate and useful. It works particularly well with scanning documents that are several pages long. It works well for text and images equally well.
It's very flexible in assembling the scans into a PDF or a series of JPEG images.
It's cloud functionality works well allowing you to access the scans from any Internet connected device once you set up your account.
I especially appreciate its ability to automatically detect and correct for perspective distortion. I'm happy with its ability at performing optical character recognition. While it isn't perfect, it works well for my purposes.
My only concern about the app is the cost of continuing membership for storage of scans online. Although I am using the pro version there is still a cost associated with having monthly storage which seems high to me.
I do my scanning and keep it limited so I don't exceed the cloud capacity and then download my files and delete them. This approach works for me. I find storing many scans within the app to be too expensive for my purposes.
I find it especially handy for scanning newspaper articles so I can recycle paper and keep digital copies. Sometimes the information available in print is different from what's available online.
I try to avoid creating massive documents of more than 20 or 30 pages as the file size starts to become unwieldy.
Best app around
Like everyone else, I've tried several scanner apps within the App Store and this one was hands down the best one. For what I do-organize receipts, medical docs, ID scans, it's more than sufficient. Being on the go and needing to send or save documents I find this apps ability to categorize my apps, take pics, and pick the correct doc format easy to use. For me, free is the way to go.
Simple to use with complex results
Both single and batch mode make scanning documents a breeze. The results are perfect. Anything from check, blueprint, etc easy to scan and send or store.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 108 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CamScanner Premium$4.99
- One-page Fax$0.99
- Ten-page Fax$8.99
- CamScanner Premium$49.99
- CamScanner Premium Account 1-month subscription$4.99