By Paul Burkey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered on iPhone/iPad, along comes a stylish new Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on an iPad, but still manages to look and play great on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so every time you start your game, a fresh challenge awaits. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152! You can play a sequence of expanding boards (with Score, Levels and Lives), or use the random generator to build a custom level to fit your needs.
You have full control over the look and feel, the camera Zooming/Scrolling, the size and complexity of the levels, and the guides/hints/suggestions during play.
The small 32 tile level and a solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you want to play familiar levels.
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- That "one more try" feeling!
What's New in Version 1.3.7
Fixed a problem with Portrait mode with OS8.3 on some iPads
More bug fixes and optimisations.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Burkey
- © 2010-2015 Paul Burkey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.