By playus soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stylish Sprint is an action running game where you play as a stickman who travels the world in search of adventure…and collects any spare coins laying around.
You can run, roll, fly, smash obstacles, and use powerups through 8 unique and varied environments.
Feast your eyes on the characters stylish acrobatics as he flips and spins through each endless stage.
Effortlessly navigate the terrain with simple and intuitive controls.
Getting sick of the main game? Try out one of the included challenge modes with their own unique playing style.
Customize your stickman’s appearance with tons of cool costume items that not only add style to his dash but increase his performance in various ways.
Gain SP (style points), which act as in game currency, by completing quests, getting points during gameplay, or buying SP packs as an in-app purchase. Use SP to buy the various items included in the games shop.
- Endless replay ability.
- Random level generation.
- No two games will ever be the same!
- Easy controls & Stylish action.
- Amazing graphics & Smooth animations.
- Easy to learn, but hard to put down.
- Easy to enjoy, but hard to master.
- Many different character costumes.
- Many different stages including: Grasslands, Ice, Jungle, Caves, Chinese, Candy Town, Desert, Lava, Moai, Graveyard, and Space (more to come in updates).
- Many different quests to complete for each stage.
- Many different in game items including: Booster, Spring, Parachute, Weight, Wings, Flying Mode, Magnet, Capsule, Stars, Coins, and UpDown.
- Mini games include: Challenge Game Dodge 01, Challenge Game Dodge 02 (more to come in updates).
- Game Center support. (30 different Achievements and a Leaderboard for each mode)
- Facebook support.
- Twitter support.
- Your score multiplier increases when you collect the same color stars consecutively.
- Use your action gauge wisely as you have limited energy to draw from.
- Break obstacles to refill your action gauge.
- Using the action button and flying draw from your action gauge, so make sure your gauge isn’t empty when you try to use them.
- You can choose from four different button layouts from the options menu.
- Completing the tutorial rewards you with some SP.
What the world is saying about Stylish Sprint:
slidetoplay.com says: “We really enjoyed Stylish Sprint’s take on this oversaturated genre. Beneath all the glitter and bonus content, this is a solid run ’n jump game that will keep you on your toes.”
ireviewt.com says: “Stylish Sprint is a fashion like experience of a run 'n jump game and highly recommend to all ages. There is nothing against a purchase .”
toucharchive.com says: “Easy control with full graphics. Have shop, leaderboards. For first play the tutorial to learn how to play! Perfect game! Really liked!”
iphones.co.il says: “Whether you like gum, platformer, or just fans of action, Stylish Sprint is not a game you can switch to the agenda.”
5/5 Stars – “This is easily the best run and jump game on the iOS”
5/5 Stars – “The presentation is awesome. The graphics are great and everything looks good…”
What's New in Version 1.6
support retina display
Awesome game. It takes stick-man runners to the next level. Good graphics & gameplay definitely worth a download & a steal at 99 cents... The only problem I have with it is that it's 99 cents for each character & I think that there should be daily missions because I beat all the missions in one day...
This game is showing it's age
I used to play Stylish Sprint all the time on my iPhone 4, and recently decided to give it a shot on an iPhone 6.
It sadly doesn't hold up very well. The resolution is fuzzy and a little annoying to look at in my opinion, but your mileage may vary.
Overall, the game is decent, I still enjoy playing it despite the fact that the UI outside of running feels cluttered and poorly made, and occasionally there seem to be issues that lead to unfair game overs.
Still, ultimately it's an enjoyable runner, but it certainly hasn't aged as well as it could have.
Fun to play? To an extant.
Worth ¢.99? That I'm less sure about.
It's really really fun, except for when it places items in certain spots that forces you to get the ones that end up screwing you over
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: playus soft
- © playus soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fat Character$0.99
- Charge the SP$0.99
- Charge the SP$3.99
- Charge the SP$1.99
- Girl Character$0.99
- Fat Character$0.99
- Charge the SP$2.99
- Charge the SP$9.99
- Charge the SP$4.99