pdf-notes for iPad (pdf reader/viewer, free)
By AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
[notice] pdf-notes free for iPad involves advertisements. Paid version is available at http://itunes.apple.com/app/id4172008446
Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- VGA(ext. monitor) out and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
Current version of pdf-notes is still not enough for your eye-level, but it will improve on and on: other annotations, scroll mode, reading direction, etc. Please check our to-do list at http://bit.ly/98sfom
Misunderstandings about pdf-notes:
- Not only pdf-notes but every app recently updated is removed from the open-in menu because iOS5 or formers currently show only 10 apps in open-in menu.
- iPad/iphone Mail/iBooks can't display PDF annotations so that please open it in the other pdf apps.
- please visit the support site for more information http://bit.ly/f6D31P
What's New in Version 3.6.35
bug-fixed: downloaded only a partial of large file from Google Drive.
Hi, I'm using the full lifetime version ($10) on my iPad- however, I didn't know it wouldn't apply to the version on my iPhone as well- another $5- which is a bummer..I rarely spend on apps so I thought it was worth it but I wish I would have known!
Otherwise, very handy!
Is it possible to add a flash cards feature? I use this program for my textbooks and exam prep so that would be really helpful if it was all combined into one app!
I found the flash cards in other apps like MarginNote but I feel to get highlighting done while listening to lectures- it's just not a smooth process like in this app. Or maybe I'm just too dedicated to pdf-notes!
I really enjoy this app, I'm using the free app and I am about to purchase the paid app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 3.6.35
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
- © AMuseTec. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- License for lifetime$9.99
- License for 2 months$0.99
- License for 1 year$4.99